1,099 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars I have to admit to being impressed!
Published 12 months ago by Cheekysheep

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money .grrrrrr
Utter rubbish.
I spent £80 at Boots for this,and all i have lost is a heap of money.
I don,t overeat and i do a fair amount of exercise but in total i have lost zilch.
Published 1 month ago by Rodney Starr

5.0 out of 5 stars I have to admit to being impressed!, 17 Dec 2013
Cheekysheep - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I bought these after seeing the advert on TV, I read the reviews and to be fair there were a few negative reviews. After trying them for a month I have just bought my second months supply. I bought my first batch from Boots as they were on "Special Offer" at £47.00 I didn't realise you could get them on Amazon for less than that... Result! Speaking of results, I've lost weight consistently and quickly, I've stuck to a calorie controlled diet sticking to about 1600 calories a day, you could say Id lose weight anyway but its dropped off, I've lost 16.2 kgs in 6 weeks (that's 2 stone 7 lbs). To those of you who have written negative comments I suggest that you change your diet too, because after all its a diet pill not a magic wand! To those of you who give it a go... Good Luck and stick with it!

UPDATE: Its been 5 months since starting using these XLS fat binders, and I have to reiterate, I dont know how they work but for me they have been an absolute revelation, I have now lost 34.4 kgs (that's 5 stone 6 lbs), yes I had plenty to lose but you cant get away from the fact that as part of a calorie controlled diet and plenty of excersise they have helped when nothing else has!

UPDATE 2: Well that's it, today the last day of my diet... Holidays tomorrow! I thought Id give you the final instalment of using this product. Well after 7 months I have lost 40 kgs (that's 6 stone 4 lbs), the dieting, the exercising, these XLS fat binders have all helped... I know, there are those that don't agree, but I can only report what has happened to me and how I've tried and failed numerous times before... This time was different; the only difference was, taking these!!! It may be because they cost a few quid and failure would mean I wasted my money, who knows, I don't really care, what I do know is I lost over 6 stones... My conclusion... They definitely helped me!

4.0 out of 5 stars Realistic weight loss, 29 April 2013
Anyone buying these and expecting drastic weight loss miracles, will probably be disappointed. What it does do is give you a helping hand, and a level of control for the 20% of the time where you might be less diet focused (IE, Weekends).
My husband and I have been using these for around 4 weeks - my husband has lost over a stone, and I have lost 10 pounds. We are on a calorie restricted diet for 75-80% of the time, but over the weekends we will have a takeaway and a few glassess of wine.

These pills form part of the weight loss solution for us - but not all of it. It seems to stop weight loss plateaus, stops you snacking, and regulates your digestion. What it won't do is - make you loose pounds when you are not dieting.

They are expensive, but at least they have scientific studies to back them up.

Good luck!

5.0 out of 5 stars XLS Medical, 25 Feb 2014
Doe's exactly what it says on the package. if you want to lose weight then I would recommend XLS medical. I have used XLS for six months and lost 36lbs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its great!, 24 Nov 2012
I wanted something to just help with the extra weight loss, It really works and would recommend to anyone x

5.0 out of 5 stars Fat binders, 2 April 2013
Mrs. Elizabeth Mackie (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Have been eating very healthy and with the tablets I have lost nearly 2 stone since October. The tablets have no aftertaste and are easy to take.

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money .grrrrrr, 28 Oct 2014
Rodney Starr "Rod Starr" (near Bristol,UK.) - See all my reviews
Utter rubbish.
I spent £80 at Boots for this,and all i have lost is a heap of money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Feb 2013
Worked a charm!! Very happy
I'd never taken any type of weight loss tablet before but I am very glad with the results

5.0 out of 5 stars xls, 23 April 2013
Brilliant it really work.out of all that I have tried I would recommend it to everyone women and men try and see.

5.0 out of 5 stars xls medical, 17 Aug 2013
brilliant service brilliant product for loosing weight very impressed will order more when req as product is working on me

5.0 out of 5 stars it works, 30 Jan 2013
I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and can already see results.
Will definitely by these tablets again