5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth every penny.
I have four children and bought my baby bjorn bouncer with my first, 9 years ago. It is still in use and is still in excellent condition. All of my children have lovely it.

Every health visitor always comments that they feel this is the best on the market (soft so it prevents flat head etc etc).

In my opinion it is the most stylish on the...
Published 12 months ago by ATKT

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent item but the price is a little high.
My wife and I upgraded to this from a cheaper Fisher Price rocker/bouncer (around ú30) that we ordered soon after our baby boys birth. He liked that model for a while but grew to not like the fact he was almost lying on his back and would cry with discomfort. With this new Babybjorn model, he sits far more upright and he prefers it, so we do too.

The only...
Published 12 months ago by Evan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth every penny., 17 Jun 2013

In my opinion it is the most stylish on the market.

If it was to break I would replace it ASAP.

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit expensive, but worth the money, 5 Jun 2013
This review is from: BABYBJÍRN Bouncer Balance Soft (Rust/Orange, Cotton) (Baby Product)
We bought this particular brand of bouncer based on previous Amazon reviews & we weren't disappointed. Yes, it's expensive compared to other products, but in our opinion it's worth the money. The build quality is exceptionally good & it's hard to find an area of this product where something might break (based on normal every day use). Possibly the plastic fasteners used to secure the front strap might break over time, but at least the fabric cover can be purchased separately to the frame if a replacement is required. The fabric cover itself is durable & should clean easily if required.

The 3 adjustable height settings offer a good range, from an almost horizontal position for sleeping to a more comfortable upright position for feeding/playing. The bouncer also folds plat very easily & is quiet portable due to a small foot print when collapsed & it's light weight. There was no assembly involved when first unpacked, which was nice!!

We bought the BabyBjorn for our little daughter when she was only 3 weeks old & she was very comfortable in it. The ergonomic design of the cover makes for a secure environment for the baby & once they are strong enough to semi-hold their own head there shouldn't be any issue. What I like most about this bouncer is the easy at which it can be bounced, there's no problem bouncing it with your foot while drinking a coffee or eating dinner :) Our daughter is not yet old enough to bounce hereself, but I don't foresee any problems in that department once she is strong enough to figure it out :)

I would have no problem recommending this product to friends or family.

5.0 out of 5 stars BABYBJÖRN Bouncer Balance Soft (Rust/Orange, 21 Jan 2014
Miss R. Frail (England) - See all my reviews
I was forced to purchase a additional bouncer as my new born son refused to settle in the automatic bouncer I had purchased during pregnancy. Having researched all bouncers available, the BABY BJÖRN Bouncer seemed to be one of the best bouncers available.

Upon arrival, I was not disappointed. The fabric is lovely and soft and moulds to your child's shape, which has been essential for my son as he feels comfortable and secure when placed in the bouncer. As advertised, the bouncer has four positions - play, rest, sleep and the chair then folds flat in transport mode. The different modes are achieved by using a very simple but robust control underneath the frame, which is very user friendly. There is a rather large 'support plate' at the front of the frame which offers extra stability for your child when bouncing. I have found this means the chair is very long when folded to transport, worth mentioning if you have limited space such a suitcase? This does not bother me at all, I find the chair collapses well and can be placed within the small space behind my sofa when not in use ... not something that many chairs can do! :) No assembly is required either which is refreshing change having had to assemble everything we have purchased for our son so far! The cover can be removed and is machine washable at 40 degrees. I was a little disappointed the chair does not include a play bar, but they are available to purchase separately - BabyBjörn Wooden Toy for Babysitter

This chair can be used from birth up until your child is 2 years old, meaning initially it is rather expensive but you are investing in a quality product which will be money will spent in the long run! My son is currently 5 weeks and enjoys the chair already. I am sure once he is a little stronger and discovers how to bounce himself, he will love it even more!

I hope this review was helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart, quality bouncer chair that my 9-week old loves, 28 Mar 2014
If, like I did, you are reading loads of online reviews to help decide which chair to buy for your baby then I can definitely reccommend this one. It's high-quality, looks good, is washabale, folds flat (we are taking it to Scotland next week) and most importantly our baby loves it and has done since we bought it about 6 weeks ago. And let's just say he is not an angelic baby that loves everything! The chair is really easy to rock too ad he can even rock it himself a bit now. A brilliant purchase and worth every penny :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Babybjorn Baby Bouncer, 28 July 2013
D. Pass (Staffs) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Opened the box pulled chair up and stand clicked into place , took the polythene off and it's ready to use.
It is solid and holds Baby and Child (12 months old) really well, nice colour for Boy or Girl. It says up to 2 years but by then kids want to sit on chairs with Mum and Dad. ( I might be wrong )
Another well made product from BB but would you pay the price

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, good design, great bounce, 17 July 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
There are some very good cheaper bouncers, such as the Fisher-Price Infant-to-Toddler Rocker and Seat or the Fisher-Price Discover and Grow Activity Bouncer. which we've used for a few months and are very happy with. But, if your money can stretch to it, the BABYBJÖRN Bouncer Balance Soft is certainly worth considering.

The build quality on this bouncer is very high and it looks certain to last. The mechanics are simple - no electronic gadgets, vibration modes or music. But the bounce is fantastic - perfectly pitched and resonanced; our baby loves it.

There are three easily adjusted height settings and it folds flat for travel or storage. The highest setting is quite upright; ideal for watching telly!
The bouncer is light and narrow and has good non-slip pads underneath. It's a couple of inches longer than the bouncers mentioned above - not a great difference, though I am more cautious of tripping over this one in small rooms.

This fabric seat is easy to remove for washing, or for reversing to make this bouncer suitable for toddlers.

We've bought the BabyBjörn Wooden Toy for Babysitter, which is an ideal addition to the bouncer - our baby is happily playing with the wooden toys right now as I type this review.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent item but the price is a little high., 2 July 2013
Evan (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

The only downside I could think of with this bouncer is that the lap brace sits quite high up for a 3 month old so his hands are either trapped below, or are very high up (at least they look uncomfortably high up). He doesn't seem to complain though and will grow out of the 'problem'.

Not sure the price justifies the product as personally speaking, the Fisher Price model we had before was of a more solid feel and the seating area was more padded. I think it's a case of brand over product quality driving the price tag here.

Overall, no real problem with this bouncer so would recommend if the price doesn't concern you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous product!, 9 July 2014
At first our little one didn't think much of this chair but suddenly she worked out how to bounce herself and now we have bought the toy bar to go with it she absolutely loves it and will sits spinning the flowers and laughing for ages!

4.0 out of 5 stars High quality, sturdy and soft, 6 July 2014
N. Dodd (Beaconsfield, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The first thing you notice about the baby bouncer is the softness of the plush material. It is easy to set up and feels reassuringly sturdy, even when bouncing. Our previous bouncer had an automatic bounce and musical function, and whilst it is a shame that this one doesn't offer these, it is very easy for you or your child to bounce.

The adjustable height makes it ideal for even the youngest of babies. It folds flat for easy transportation and the cover comes off easily for washing.

Although this is expensive in comparison to many other bouncers, you do feel that the build quality and comfort make it worth it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as described - (0 to 2 years ), 2 July 2014
Its grand, says that the child can use it up to 2 years of age and thats why we purchased it but really no child of two years of age will use it. so Im sorry I spent so much money on it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›