on 15 March 2014
I wish i had seen these earlier. Due to having a disability that affects my nerves and muscles, my toes are curled under and don't lay flat. I had constant pain in my toes through the curling under and the pressure on my tips of my toes when walking. With these, the pain has totally gone as they are supporting my toes. Once you get over the initial feeling of having the ring around your toe and get used to walking with the soft squidgy support, you forget you're wearing them. I have ordered another pair to keep as spares in case they get lost
on 23 March 2014
I have had more expensive versions of these that have not lasted very long. Wasn't sure what to expect for such a low price but was pleasantly surprised.

They are great quality, incredibly supportive and do the job perfectly. They haven't yet lost the support (which i have found happens quickly with other brands) and are so easy to keep clean.

Would recommend to anyone and will certainly be re-ordering when these are worn out - but that doesn't look likely to be anytime soon!

They also arrived quickly.
on 15 August 2013
something to help the pain in my two middle toes, the chiropodist couldn't help and I found these looking for, hair dye! ha who'd of thought!
on 18 September 2013
These are ok - but they are like a new pair of shoes they take a bit of getting used to as at first they feel a bit alien.
But they arrived in good time, so thank you.
on 5 February 2014
I was advised to get these for my toes by a podiatrist and I must say that they have helped the problem. I have a bunion which is causing my second toe to become a hammer toe. These little devices help the toe to prevent this action happening. I am impressed as I thought I was going to end up with a hammer toe which can cause problems when buying shoes later on in life.
on 2 May 2013
My toes were starting to be really painful when walking. After finding out the cause HAMMER TOE! Ordered these wonderful toe crests, no more pain. No pain!
on 13 July 2015
Having read the reviews I decided to try these out as I found that a couple of toes were starting to bend.

Although they fit easily enough on my toes, I found the material to be a little too thin and flexible and they would sometimes twist.
The lower section also dug in on the underside of the foot somewhat, and although I tried to place them in the hollow section they tended to move at times and become uncomfortable.

I persevered for a few days to try and get used to them but in the end I stopped using them, so am unable to confirm whether they actually work at easing my hammer toes.

If you can buy them cheaply enough, I would say give them a go, as every one is different. They did not suit me though so I would not buy them again.
on 31 May 2014
This is an updated version of something I have used for many years,so I thought I would give it a try. It is very comfortable, easy to clean and I am very pleased I bought it, It arrived on time was well packed and all in all I,m satisfied with both the product and the seller.
on 20 October 2014
I have tried something similar to these before but found them to be uncomfortable, I used them as soon as they arrived and can highly recommend them, they are soft and are so comfortable that I forget I am wearing them.
on 16 March 2015
Yes, these toe crests certainly help; I can now walk 8 miles and more without pain in flat shoes or boots. I have ladies size 6 feet. The ring that goes around the toe is a little big for me but as it is soft it doesn't hurt unlike those that have larger and reinforced rings - eg Silipos. I assume that manufacturer have reinforced the ring so it lasts longer because it is possible to tear the ring as you take the toe crest on and off. However, if it hurts to wear them, then it's no good at all as you are just replacing one problem with another. So, yes, I much prefer these "Sturdy Feet" toe crests and would recommend them to others.

See one answered question