Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now

on 6 May 2013
It's Wonderful! Great volume, Compact Size, Good Build Quality, Wireless Built-in Bluetooth , Rechargeable batteries, Half Meter Extension Cable and comes in a nice packaing. Lets look more in depth.

Volume- It fills a large bedroom with great sounding...sound. Good bass for its size but do not expect something like a subwoofer.

Size- It fits in your hand, light and perfect for traveling or for the beach! Enough Said

Build Quality- It feels strong, sturdy and solid.

Wireless- The bluetooth feature works flawlessly with my Iphone and Ipad and has a great distance.( indoors around 4-5 meters outdoors 10 meters)

Wired Connection - Half Meter long Audio cable included so it can be connected to any device which has 3.5mm jack connection. Can be easily used with any non Bluetooth devices.

Rechargeable- Great Battery Life , Not Too Long Recharge Time

I would highly recommend this product anyone who is looking for portable speakers. Similar items are being sold around £30 , this is a deal not to be missed. I can't express how impressed I am with the little Betron speaker, I never expected anything like that kind of sound from something so tiny. I can't recommend them highly enough.
88 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on 16 November 2014
Having initially purchased one of the Beltron Bluetooth Portable Mini Travel II rechargeable 40mm speaker in order to evaluate it - I'am pleased to confirm it is an amazing gadget - a single battery charge via a USB power input cable (which takes around 4 - 6 hours) lasts for around 20 hours!

I purchased another one of the Bluetooth items as well as a further two of the older models - the wired rechargeable portable speakers - that look exactly the same with similar sound reproduction - so basically the same just wired instead of having the Bluetooth connectivity - unfortunately both the wired versions had different faults, one did not have any working led lights to show when charging is on / full or when in working operation - the other one had working lights but only let out sound when still connected to another power source via the USB power input cable - was a bit dissapointed about these two wired items - Beltron contacted me to request if i was happy with the received products would i leave some feed back for others to see - I made them aware of the two faulty wired portable speakers - which they said they would send replacement items out that same day along with a post paid label for the two faulty items to be returned - these replacement speakers & pre-paid postage label arrived on Friday & both the new speakers work as intended - so very pleased with the items & the excellent after sales service of Beltron - i have already demonstrated the speakers to several friends and they will also be buying!
on 18 September 2014
Small but what an amazing sound. Perfect to fit in the suitcase and take on holiday. Being rechargeable is a bonus with not having to take batteries in the suitcase.
Service was fantastic to, will buy from you again with pleasure.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Some reviewers seem to mention the bluetooth capability of this but, if you read the product description itself, you will see that you need to buy the bluetooth version if that's what you want (and it will cost more). My capsule was not bluetooth enabled.

But, as a mini, portable, collapsible, and useful little speaker it does pack a punch that well exceeds its size.

For travel and holidays, just unlock and extend the expandable top. Then plug the jack into your device headphone socket and you are immediately 'good to go' (or rather, stay and listen!).

I take this everywhere when I go away. It's so easy to pack (takes up very little room in luggage), because the top just concertinas down and can be locked in place. The jack plug lead is a little on the short side but conveniently wraps around the base for storing.

The sound is really good for such a small unit.
It's one of my better buys.

Anyway, I hope that this review is helpful in some way when making the decision.
on 27 November 2013
Scepticism is a wonderful thing and something I was guilty of with this purchase. I bought this speaker for going on holiday as it was small, weighs very little and allowed me to leave my main docking station at home for fear of it getting damaged.

I bought this based firstly on the price and secondly on the positive reviews.

I wasn't expecting a great deal from it, but the unit is fantastic. It comes well packed in a flip lid box, the speaker itself is contained within polystyrene which keeps it from being damaged in transit. Also within the box is a charging cable and a separate link cable to allow you to link multiple speaker together.

Setting up the device is so simple. The speaker actually had charge in it straight out of the box and I turned my bluetooth on on my phone and it found the device immediately and allowed me to pair it with ease. All you need to do now is select a song from your playlist and enjoy.

For the size of it (somewhere between a squash ball and a tennis ball) the sound is amazing, very good bass sound and not tinny as I was expecting.

There is a small circular rubber strip on the base of the unit, this helps the unit to stay in position when it is in use.

I tended to leave my phone close to the unit when playing music for the best reception however I tested how far away from the unit I could be and it was around 10m before the signal started to drop.

If you are looking for a cheap bluetooth speaker then you will not be disappointed, the sound and portability are both fantastic and the ability to link multiple speakers together is a bonus (I have not linked more than one together so I can't comment on the sound quality). Finally the unit itself is very robust, it has fallen from various tables etc and casing protects the speaker very well.
on 20 September 2014
This is the same as the XMINi [I have both] minus the title.An Outstanding product with a great sound. It has a volume control, on and off switch, mini usb socket for charging, short cord with mini stereo jack plug and mini jack socket,

Mini indicator light on base illuminates when switched on. Delivery was speedy and was well packaged.People may not realize that factories produce for various customers needs and requests. Same product with different names. However the prices vary tremendously. So when purchasing, check out the specs carefully. Once again I am very happy with this product. Hope this was helpful.
on 13 June 2013
Works great, excellent value for money! Arrived quickly and the battery lasted a long time. Perfect for carrying around in your handbag, I used it for days on the beach and it's louder than I expected. Great seller too.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on 1 January 2014
Thrilled with this speaker had already bought 2 similar from another seller and was greatly disappointed so I decided to give this one a go!it is brilliant easy to connect and use,the sound is fab really can't recommend highly enough.
on 24 March 2014
When you buy a bluetooth speaker for £16 you expect it to be poor sound quality, or poor build quality, or difficult to use/set up. This product is none of those things.

Setting up the speaker was as easy as turning it on and pairing it to my phone by tapping the name. There are controls on it for volume, pause/play, next song and previous song contained on a single rocker switch which is both convenient and simple to use. Charging is done via a mini-USB cable (Not the phone one, the one used on cameras for a long time) into a standard USB connection. There is an aux-in port and included cable so you can plug in an iPod or whatever other MP3 to it as well.

The sound quality is brilliant for the size of the product. It's loud, it's got some good bass to it. Overall very impressed.

The build quality seems pretty good, but I won't be throwing it around or anything to test the theory (Sorry folks).

If you're like me, and just seeking a small bluetooth speaker for music for a flat, or to take to festivals, or picnics or whatever, this is the one you should buy. Frankly, to use an old cliche phrase, it's a no-brainer.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
 First of all I would just like to say that Betron have given me this speaker free of charge to test and give my honest opinion.

Lets start with the packaging. The speaker is well presented in a little box with a magnetic lid that will keep your little speaker safe when not in use.
Now onto the speaker. This little speaker produces amazing sound and clarity even at high levels there is very minimal distortion. The Bluetooth is very good and connected up to my iPad straight away with out any fuss what so ever. And the distance before it started to break up was about 7 to 8 meters which is pretty standard for a small Bluetooth speaker. And the battery is pretty good too lasting around 4 hours from a full charge on continuous playback at low level.
When connected via the 3.5mm audio jack again the sound was immense and vastly improved the sound from my laptop.
This is a fantastic little speaker to take with you on your travels and that's exactly what I will be doing with this one.
Enjoy your speaker everyone, they are amazing.