5.0 out of 5 stars Looks the part!
Published 16 months ago by kate

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
Nice looking product. Please go and have a look at it before you buy it. Cheap and nastily made. Door catch to secure when in use is flimsy and does not always work. Has to be closed 2/3 times to make sure, even slammed. Would not recommend.
Published 10 months ago by murray

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks the part!, 30 July 2013
This review is from: Russell Hobbs RHM2064C Digital Microwave, 20 Litre - Cream (Kitchen & Home)
I'm very happy with my new microwave, looks great along with my other Russell Hobbs items. It is small but as long as I can fit my dinner plates in that's all that matters for me. Just to let others know that the Denby dinner plates just fit in with not too much room to spare, I had been looking for a review that mentioned this so hope it helps someone! It seems easy enough to operate not too many confsing options. Great price and delivery from Amazon Warehouse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Russell Hobbs microwave, 22 July 2013
Definitely a 5 star product, everything was as listed and no problems with this microwave, easy to use and looks great. Well recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Microwave Oven, 11 Oct 2013
This is an excellent fool-proof microwave. I'm a techno-phobe and needed something straight forward and reliable, this suits me well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Russell Hobbs RHM2064C Microwave Oven., 29 Jun 2013
We needed a new oven and decided on this one as it matched other Russell Hobbs items we have bought in the past. It is simple to operate and cooks the food well. A good no frills replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what was needed, 8 Feb 2014
Extremely pleased with this microwave, aesthetically pleasing & simple to operate. The only downside is that it's a bit of a fingerprint magnet. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bijou but good, 27 May 2013
Mr. W. Long "Delonghi" (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
What can you say about a microwave. You put your food in and it heats it up. It definitely has lots of pre-settings you can use. Only downside is that it is a bit on the small side and struggles to fit a full size plate inside it.

5.0 out of 5 stars replacement, 1 Dec 2013
as this was a replacement machine we were a bit wary, but we should not have worried its perfect. easy to follow instructions.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 7 Feb 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit for a Fowl !, 28 Jan 2013
Not had the machine too long but seems okay, Nice looks, nice colour and fairly simple to operate once the manual has been well read! Looks quite smart and at home in my kitchen. At 800W spec. this is a 'D' category microwave. Pity the physical oven cavity size does not do it justice. It's a bit on the small size for any more than modest, routine culinery requirements! It will probably do for me as I do not habitually require to defrost large chickens/turkeys etc. or 12inch-plus pizzas! This newcomer to my kitchen replaces a roomier 'Brother' microwave oven of similar specification that has been retired in full working condition after nearly twenty years valiant service! If this RH model meets your requirements chances are you'll become good friends! It won't be de-frosting my christmas turkey though!

1.0 out of 5 stars Microwave stopped working within a week, 15 July 2013
Length:: 1:45 Mins

Russell Hobbs Heritage RHM2064R Microwave Oven, 20 Litre, Red worked for about a week, then it completely stopped heating anything up. This is a video of it attempting to heat up a cup of water on full power for 1 minute. I tried this in a working microwave and the water comes out practically boiling hot and the microwave was full of steam, so you can see it's not working despite the fact that I didn't use a thermometer to show you.

I am returning this microwave today, which is a bit of a hassle (I'd thrown away the packaging it came in) though I appreciate that Amazon makes it about as easy as they can. It's still a heavy item to carry to the Post Office and it takes a couple of weeks to get a refund. So I can only give this microwave one star. I picked it originally because it was one of the few microwaves here that DIDN'T have a review from someone-or-other saying it didn't work and don't waste your money. Well, now it does.