5.0 out of 5 stars Berber Oil
"Had read about Berber oil so wanted just small bottle to try. OMG!! Used on wet hair and my hair looked & felt amazing when dry. Also been using on dry hair and my ends are no longer spilt! Fabulous product.. and the smell is gorgeous too :) Brilliant stuff.
Published on 8 Sept. 2012 by Minnie

3.0 out of 5 stars i doubt its 100% organic
Like I said I doubt its organic because it contains perfume. A little goes a long way. I still have it so its still lasting me this long. smells good.
Published 22 months ago by abi lu

5.0 out of 5 stars Berber Oil, 8 Sept. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 3 April 2012
Papillon - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Essential to tame my short hair which wants to stand on end. A few drops of this along with a tiny bit of hair wax/clay and my hair is manageable and conditioned! You won't believe how long this little bottle lasts, I've been using it 3-4 times a week for several months and it's still half full. I use it on towel dried hair and it just sinks in leaving a non greasy, soft finish which washes out easily. By far the best thing for my hair, without it the wax/clay just isn't enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars good but too expensive, 4 Jan. 2013
liked the product as only little drop did the job. found it too expensive for the quality as there are few cheaper alternatives on the market.
i would recommend it though as it made a difference to the hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Berber, 25 Aug. 2012
Brilliant stuff that makes my blonde, very curly hair look amazing. Very economical as you only need to use a small amount. Will definitely buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 24 Oct. 2012
Left my hair feeling soft and shiny with added volume love it and will last as you only need a small amount on wet hair

3.0 out of 5 stars i doubt its 100% organic, 30 May 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great oil, 10 May 2013
I find it very similar to the morrocan oil, in texture and it results. It has a nice smell and leaves the hair very soft after application.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 16 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Osmo Berber Oil - Hair Treatment With Argan Oil - 10ml (Personal Care)
Best hair product I've ever used . I have thick , dry, frizzy , wavey hair. This product made my hair feel so soft . My ends look healthy . All round an amazing product. Does not leave hair feeling greasy at all. Definitely a must buy .

5.0 out of 5 stars osmo berber oil, 26 Feb. 2015
A few drops does a job good quality .My hair is soft and shiny smells good it a great oil.I Will buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 29 Mar. 2015
R. Gregory (sheffield UK) - See all my reviews
New product to me, just a small amount avoids using a heavy conditioner on fine hair.