5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Avaraga
I found this product not as good as others I used in the past. It doesn't make my hair soft enough
Published 18 months ago by A. M. Woch

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Oct 2013
Received this product yesterday;having only ordered it the day before. I used it this morning and am very happy with the results. I have bottom length wavy/curly hair prone to frizz and flyaways. This product left my hair super soft, not tacky at all, and more importantly...frizz free! Cannot recommend enough. Smells lovely too! Fantastic product. Have already sent off for 2 more bottles!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 10 Jun 2013
D. rouillion - See all my reviews
When I dry my hair, it oftens looks a bit.....fluffy. This product sorts that out easily. My end layers are more apparent and my hair looks shiny and feels really light. What more do you want? Oh yes....make the dispenser head a little bigger so it reaches further across my fingers and I don't have to battle to catch it before it dribbles down the side of the bottle. But the product itself? Fab.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only thing you'll ever need for your hair!, 2 Aug 2012
I have long thick Asian hair with dry, brittle ends. I first received a small bottle of this Berber Oil through my Glossybox, both my friend and I loved it. We had to order the bigger bottle! I used to put lots of serums, treatments, leave-in conditioners to my hair. Berber Oil is the only thing I need now, I put 2 pumps (5p size) onto my wet (but towel dried, combed) hair, concentrating on ends then leftover for the middle. Blow dry as usual, then if there are still flyaways or still feel dry on the ends, then I'll put an extra pump onto my ends then again, leftover on the mids. I never use the serums and leave-ins again. My hair has never been this well conditioned, soft and smooth! Love it!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes hair soft and shiny, 29 May 2013
Love this product, I have very thick hair which gets dry and matted easily, and this argan oil made it soft and shiny. No matter how much of this product I used, it still didn't make my hair greasy, which was a pleasant surprise. Would definitely recommend, as it is effective and reasonably priced too. Very pleased :)

4.0 out of 5 stars a good hair product, 14 Aug 2013
this is still one of the best hair oils i have ever tried.
I have curly hair and to get moisture in curls is to protect the hair so it still looks amazing this product does its job fab..
Can highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Berber Oil, 8 Sep 2012
"Had read about Berber oil so wanted just small bottle to try. OMG!! Used on wet hair and my hair looked & felt amazing when dry. Also been using on dry hair and my ends are no longer spilt! Fabulous product.. and the smell is gorgeous too :) Brilliant stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!, 11 Dec 2012
"I use on wet hair before I blowdry, and then a little once straighened. It comes in a glass bottle with a seperate pump and the 100ml size lasts a long time. A fantastic product that makes hair look & feel amazing and I absolutely love the results when using this :)"

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 3 April 2012
Papillon - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Essential to tame my short hair which wants to stand on end. A few drops of this along with a tiny bit of hair wax/clay and my hair is manageable and conditioned! You won't believe how long this little bottle lasts, I've been using it 3-4 times a week for several months and it's still half full. I use it on towel dried hair and it just sinks in leaving a non greasy, soft finish which washes out easily. By far the best thing for my hair, without it the wax/clay just isn't enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 2 Jun 2014
According to my hairdresser I have fine curly hair - but lots of it!!. I have been using Paul Mitchell's leave in conditioner, but after a while my hair begins to feel heavy.

Bought this because of the 5 star reviews and I have to say I am very impressed. I put in damp hair, scrunch & leave to dry. When my hair is dry there is definition to the curls and no frizz.

Used when I went to Tenerife recently and normally the humidity makes my hair look like one of Diana Ross' wigs, but I didn't suffer from humidity frizz at all. Smells nice too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product I have ever used in my hair!, 31 Aug 2012
Stacey Thomas (Sutton in Ashfield) - See all my reviews
I'm mixed race and so have gone through possibly thousands of different products trying to find the right one for my hair. I have fine straight hair and this oil is perfect for blow-drying, straightening irons or just because! It's very lightweight for an oil, smells divine and doesn't turn to gunk the next day. It really conditions down into the hair making it soft and shiny. This is the first product I recommend for ALL hair types. You won't be disappointed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›