5.0 out of 5 stars Ingrown toenail file
Very handy for ingrown toenails - best to get a friend to use it for you! Recommended by my podiatrist.
Published 4 months ago by M. Orchard

3.0 out of 5 stars okish
Ingrowing big toenails have been the bane of my existence for a very long time. I am constantly, every day picking them out, it drives me nuts.

Published 6 days ago by Beanie Luck Spud

3.0 out of 5 stars okish, 3 July 2014
Beanie Luck Spud (Cotswolds) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: CANDURE® - Ingrown Nail 'Blacks' File. 13cm Fine Point. Podiatry Instruments. CE Marked (Misc.)

I got this to see if i could grow them out by filing the bottom corners to stop them growing in but so far no joy, for me anyway the file isnt thin enough to get right into the corners of my toenails and so i keep having to dig them out with scissors.

I am going to try and persevere however and will update my review if my opinion or my experience changes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ingrown toenail file, 21 Feb 2014
M. Orchard (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Blacks File, 10 Feb 2014
Says exactly what it does on the 'tin'. Superb addition to my pedicure kit. Most useful instrument. My ladies like it too.

4.0 out of 5 stars very strong, 31 Aug 2013
Think it only files in one direction so bit awkward touse. However i only used it once so far. It is very useful for prizing nail out. Or smoothing an sharp hang nail digging in skin. I'm happy