on 23 March 2014
This low-cost scooter has seen a lot of action and, honestly, I never seen the kids complain. I honestly don't see the point of paying almost 5x-7x times for a top-of-the-range for a first scooter when this one works absolutely fine. It has been ridden for many months and is working just fine.

About the only feature I'd want is for the handle to fold, but even top models don't fold - only models for older children do (perhaps due to weight).

Perhaps when older and they ride it "harder" you may want better quality components - though you hear enough horror stories even with top-name brands. Use the money difference on something else.
on 18 June 2013
my daughter was happy to receive this scooter.Delivery was fast too.Over all i am happy with this purchase.Will recommend to friends
on 3 October 2013
This small scooter is really well built. Good quality piece. My 2 year old daughter loves it. She wants to ride it all the time. Safe because it won`t turn suddenly. It turns by tilting.
on 6 November 2013
All made ​​with high quality, very easy and convenient if you have to carry it in your hands. My daughter liked it. I'm sorry for the mistakes, I'm from Ukraine
on 31 August 2013
My daughter 3.5 years old lives this. She got the hang of it in a short time, watching another kid on one in the park helped. Overall very pleased
on 26 October 2013
Just what our Tots like. Always grabbed first! Easy to use by smallest able who whizz around on it! Just what we wanted.
on 29 August 2013
Really good for the money.i got one to keep at my house for my granddaughter. She loves it. I recommend it.
on 23 June 2014
You get what you pay for or more in this case. I think this is a great scooter though. As it is hard plastic, you would expect to brake sooner than those very expensive rubbery scooters, and it probably will, but I have tested this myself with my 75 Kilograms of weight and it did not snap. They will last the use live of any toddler. I would recommend to buy this scooter first and if your kid happens to be a scooted mad and by the age of 5 is still well into scooting, then spend good money in an adjustable handle scooter with good quality material that will last a bit more. Because for a 2-5 year old which is for which this is aim at this is just a great ride.
on 27 September 2013
I bought this for my four year old daughter who has just started school, and was desperate to scoot there instead of walk. It arrived in good time, didn't need assembling (just had to pop handle in to base) and she loves it! It's perhaps not as good quality as the other branded £60+ scooters, but fab for the price. She loves the colours too !
on 16 January 2014
I bought this for my daughter last may for her third birthday, it has lasted well but she really struggles to use it! I was a little undecided about getting a style like this and really should have gone with my instinct and bought one with a turn handle. If they can get to grips with it i would imagine it would be a lovely toy!