5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money
Very good value for money ...a very attractive watch for the price ...thank you
Arrived on time
Published 18 months ago by Suelagoose

2.0 out of 5 stars disapointed
after viewing the reviews I quickly bought the watch cause of the brand,overal the watch looks good HOWEVER i got a dead watch with zero battery life i couldn't get it started,shame on you for sending a dead watch!!!!!
Published on 19 April 2013 by eva

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars disapointed, 19 April 2013
This review is from: Oasis Ladies Crystal Bezel Genuine Black Leather Strap Dress Watch B675 (Watch)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not even sure that this was actually a new watch!!, 9 July 2013
Watch arrived in good time, but so disappointed :( It was completely dead, with no film cover over the glass even so I'm not even sure it was new, although I did order a new one! I had read other reviews about the watch not even working and wish I'd taken more notice, I actually didn't think anyone would send out a watch that doesn't even work :( Wasn't that keen on the design either, it went straight back!!

1.0 out of 5 stars WATCH DOESN'T WORK !, 12 Jun. 2013
Bought watch a couple of days ago, it arrived today - AND IT DOESN'T WORK ! The battery, if there ever is a battery in it, is a dud.

I can't take the back off the watch to replace the battery myself because I don't have the right watchmaker tools (who does!).

So, I'm going to have to take it to a Jewellers and fork out for their repair costs and a new battery.

I wouldn't have given them any stars but Amazon don't give you a "no star" option.

My advice? Don't buy this watch. Save your money for a decent model.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought 2 and neither worked, 12 July 2013
G. Neil (london) - See all my reviews
My husband bought me this watch and I really liked the look of it. However, within 2 weeks it just stopped. I contacted Amazon and sent it back for a refund. I ordered another one - that one stopped in 2 day!!

Looks nice but pointless if it doesn't work!

1.0 out of 5 stars didnt work, 31 Dec. 2013
disappointed. looks lovely but didn't work. had to send back for a refund and buy another watch. was a christmas present for family member, sadly feel embarrassed that it didn't work and coudnt get another before Christmas. not recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 23 Dec. 2013
Very happy with this watch ...I would recommend this product
Very good value for money ...a very attractive watch for the price ...thank you
Arrived on time

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 18 Oct. 2013
This item was brought as a gift for my daughter so have not yet given it to her but I know she will like it asshe likes anything that sparkles and is a bit showey

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 13 Mar. 2014
I bought this as a gift for my sisters birthday I think it is of quality and looks very glamorous , if comes in a gift box to and speedy delivery would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars happy with watch purchase, 27 Oct. 2013
I was impressed by the way it was presented and boxed, making it a really good gift idea. It looks good on the wrist and offers really good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, 7 Feb. 2013
Good value and looks good. It replaces a dearer watch I had , looks very similar. I was allergic to the rubber strap but this has a lovely leather strap.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›