5.0 out of 5 stars Very good choice
I brought it while I was pregnant to set up our baby's nursery room, he now seems to enjoy it, received on time, very easy to use and had no issues with the sticking on to the wall.
Published 9 months ago by sneha paripelli

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't stick!
How has this product got 4/5 stars?! They looked great for 10 mins then dropped off one by one. If anyone has advice on which type of glue they used to remedy this I would appreciate it. Fair enough they are very cheap at 3 quid but essentially they are 'stickers' which dont stick :-/
Published 12 months ago by Ivor Kindle

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't stick!, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Animal Lion Giraffe Monkey Wall Stickers With Decor Decal Art For Kids Nursery Bedroom

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good choice, 4 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Wall stickers, 19 Mar 2013
These were easy to apply, bright and colorful and my son loves them. Came quickly through the post and well packaged to avoid damage.

5.0 out of 5 stars animal transfer, 27 Oct 2013
It was a Lovely animal transfer ( transparent needs to be on white or cream wall) brought at a brilliant price and really fast delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars They were very easy to put up, 24 Sep 2014
These look lovely in my daughter's room. They were very easy to put up, in fact I really enjoyed doing it and look fantastic over her cot. They did take a while to arrive, about a month I think, but this is made very clear in the description. They also come tightly rolled up and for the first month or so some of the corners started to roll back, but I just smoothed them down and now they stay up fine. Been up for about a year now and still look great! Fantastic for the price!

3.0 out of 5 stars very cute, 5 Feb 2014
very cute for my daughters room just wish there was more of it but really is a good buy for the price

2.0 out of 5 stars not helpful, 25 Nov 2013
Nice colours but they don't stick on the wall.ended up using clear glue which cost me..but they really brighten up my daughters room

1.0 out of 5 stars Not arrived - 6/7 weeks on, 30 Sep 2013
This product has not arrived and it is 6/7 weeks since I ordered them. All a bit ridiculous!!

I also ordered some Owl ones and they arrived very quickly and look great.

Just a shame and am disapointed that these have not arrived!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not sticky, 15 July 2014
Mine sadly wasn't sticky at all, not sure if it was because it came rolled so the stickers had dried out abit, I was really surprised with the size, they were lovely stickers but sadly started falling off the wall almost instantly so they came down after a few hours

5.0 out of 5 stars went on easily, looked amazing, 26 Oct 2014
I'm surprised reading some of these reviews. I bought this originally in 2013, went on easily, looked amazing, needed rubbing down a little for the first week, but after that stayed perfectly. Was delivered within 2 days and the value for money was amazing! Great size, really helped fill the room! The reason I'm back on here is because now we have moved house I'm thinking of buying for the new house? I just tore them off the old wall and came off easily, with no damage to walls. I probably could have got them off in one piece if I needed to. I would recommend buying this product, as the price is worth it, even just for the chance of getting my experience! I'd take the gamble based on the reviews.