5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Dart Board Set
Published on 24 Dec. 2012 by Justme

2.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy
Dont buy this the cabinet is just rubbish, the back is just glued on to the sides
Got it on the wall opened the doors and the weight started to pull the frame off the backing
In the i just took it off the wall and pined the backing to the frame with my nail gun
Ps and no its not made in China but Kenya
Published 18 months ago by JOHN

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Dart Board Set, 24 Dec. 2012
Justme (Around here somewhere) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Winmau Professional Dart Set - Comes With Dartboard, Darts and Cabinet (Misc.)
I bought this as a gift for my Mother and Father in the US to complete their recently finished game room. When it arrived, I opened it up and was very surprised at the quality of the entire set considering how inexpensive it was. I wrapped it back up and mailed it to them in the States. My parents were very happy with the quality of this product, and that is saying a lot since they are hard to impress. A very good buy and made the perfect gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent dart set, 1 Feb. 2013
Looks good, solid board & housing cabinet comes complete with everything you need. Easy to put up .Value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilled to bits with it, 15 April 2014
Nothing much I can say about it. It is what you think it is. As long as you fix it up securely there should be no problems at all. It's perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars High Class Equipment, 16 Mar. 2014
The dart board and cabinet are excellent, it is for home use but could be used for tournaments it's that good. Also the 2 darts set that came with it are the best I have seen and used that usually accompany a purchase like this. They are tungsten not brass, a real surprise. It is something that will provide my son and I hours of fun.
Thank you very much Tech Code, I shall return.
John Heavens

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 31 Dec. 2013
Great quality, great value for money. Bought it for my boyfriend for a present and he loved it. Would def recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Dart Set, 1 Sept. 2013
Excellent ~ bought as a present for our "Twin Village" in Germany. We had a presentation evening and they were so pleasantly surprised!

4.0 out of 5 stars Dart board, 22 Aug. 2013
Bought for my son. He says he will use for practice but is looking to replace dartboard - something to do with the wires. He stresses that the cost is worth it for the cupboard, etc.
I think the dartboard is 'good enough' but he wants competition quality. Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Great board, 22 Aug. 2013
The board came with all fixings and cabinet easy to fit instructions.excellent board quality I doubt there is not a better one on the market

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 22 Feb. 2013
We bought the dartboard for our grandson, he now plays nonstop which means we sometimes get a break from football.
I mush admit his first love is footie, but darts do come a close second.
Thank you the dartboard is great a looks good on the wall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas present, 11 Jan. 2015
Very good ,a lot of fun for the family .Happy with this item