on 9 March 2013
My wife has been searching our house for lost or dropped earring backs for the last 30 years. She also cannot wear any kind of cheap metal earring as it causes a nasty skin reaction. These Butterfly Earring Clasp Scrolls are sterling silver, no skin reaction, there's 5 pairs, so no great panic if you lose one, and my wife really likes them.
on 20 January 2014
I tried everywhere to buy just the butterflies as I am always losing them. They are silver and good quality and arrived through the letterbox
VINE VOICEon 22 October 2012
I lose the backs of earrings all the time so this pack of spares was perfect - I also need silver to ensure no irritation - so far so good with these
on 7 November 2014
I had to return them, because the holes were too small for my earrings. I was impressed with the of the seller's speed in agreeing to accept the return, as there was nothing wrong with the butterflies themselves, they were just to small.
on 5 January 2015
Not much you can say about earing backs except that they are exactly as described. A perfect fit. Good quality silver replacement for all those lost earing backs that my girlfriend loses!
on 21 March 2013
Having lost the back from an earring I decided to buy this as it worked out cheaper than just buying one pair. Although they are a bit more 'fiddly' than I expected - probably my misinterpretation of the sizing! - they did the job and I can now wear my earrings again, plus have some spares for the next emergency.
on 21 September 2014
Arrived promtly. Had lost a butterfly from a pair of dainty earrings my son had bought me. Was a better fit than the original ones
which I replaced the remaining one also. Good buy. Always handy to have.

Melissa
on 2 December 2013
I don't really understand how or why I seem to lose so many of these but I do and it had got to the point I couldn't wear half my earrings because they all had the backs missing. Now they're all fixed.
on 5 March 2014
These were bough for my sisters who had lost a lot of backs to there earrings. They arrived on time and were well packaged. They are great value for money and are excellent quality.
on 22 July 2013
Ordered 5 pairs, but only received 1 pair. I did only require 1 pair so did not bother complaining. They are very small but do fit. They could easily be lost as they are small.