5.0 out of 5 stars A must!!!!!!
Published 16 months ago by J H

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost great
It would have got five stars if when came it was pink & white as in the picture instead it was pink & light grey
Published 11 months ago by Minas Demetriou

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A must!!!!!!, 13 April 2013
This review is from: OtterBox Defender Series for iPhone 5 - Blush (Accessory)
Was a bit worried about reviews that said it was really bulky, it's really not, makes the iPhone feel a bit more like a normal phone, doesn't feel fragile anymore, not that I'm going to start chucking it around anytime soon, but it does feel a lot more secure now. I now don't mind my 4 year old using it now. The pink and stone colour is lovely, thought it was pink and white but its really nice, and the outer rubber cover isn't spongy like other rubber ones, its really quite solid and nice to hold, the only minor flaw is the built in screen protector causes a rainbow effect, but soon sorted it out with the talc trick (you tube link - [...]) there's loads of others too, well worth the 20 I paid

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: OtterBox Defender Series for iPhone 5 - Blush (Accessory)
Excellent case all round, much better than the Griffin case. I found that the similar Griffin case blocked out the microphone on the iphone 5 which caused all sorts of problems with my phone calls.

No problems with the Otterbox case so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love!, 17 July 2013
This review is from: OtterBox Defender Series for iPhone 5 - Blush (Accessory)
This cover is worth the buy. A little bulky but iphone fits snug and well protected.

I have dropped it on a few occasions, even in the swimming pool on holiday, believe it of not iphone was not effected it anyway.

Now I have an otterbox i will never go back to ordinary covers again.

Thank you!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 25 Jun 2013
This review is from: OtterBox Defender Series for iPhone 5 - Blush (Accessory)
After forking out 50 insurance excess for my smashed iPhone, a friend recommended this! So glad he did as I have dropped my phone again and not one scratch! Makes my iphone5 look like the size of the original phones but its protected so I don't care!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Hard Case, 20 May 2013
This review is from: OtterBox Defender Series for iPhone 5 - Blush (Accessory)
Absolutely fantastic case, it does make the phone slightly bigger but it is so protected its worth it. I also quite like the colour of the Hot Pink but does come in different colors

5.0 out of 5 stars It's the best support for my iphone5, 5 April 2013
This review is from: OtterBox Defender Series for iPhone 5 - Blush (Accessory)
I was directed to this product by an employee at apple and it definitely is the best product for protecting my phone

5.0 out of 5 stars On My case..., 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: OtterBox Defender Series for iPhone 5 - Blush (Accessory)
From i got this case, its not come off. My absolute best buy of 2012 and its solid and easy to put on and takes a bit of tug to pull off. KIDS PROOF - EXCELLENT!! Will purchase in other colors also.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bulky but it has to be, 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: OtterBox Defender Series for iPhone 5 - Blush (Accessory)
This has saved me from Im sure lots of otherwise broken phones. My two young children use my phone to play games and watch clips on and I cannot tell you how many times it has been dropped or thrown with them. Still works a dream though

5.0 out of 5 stars iPhone cover, 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: OtterBox Defender Series for iPhone 5 - Blush (Accessory)
This was ordered for my daughter who was very pleased with it and I am sure she would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab case, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: OtterBox Defender Series for iPhone 5 - Blush (Accessory)
Had this for around two months, it's brilliant. Bulked up my skinny iPhone 5, which is brilliant with a 2 year old around. The suction mark inside the screen is a little annoying but you get used to it, did the talc trick and it isn't so bad. Have two little marks on the screen protector already which are like little chips, definitely would have cracked my screen without it!! Worth the money to protect your phone and it looks nice too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›