on 2 June 2013
Warning don’t buy this item it comes from Singapore. It is a cheap plastic box and the ipad does not fit into the slot and the iPhone is very hard to get in also. You have been warned.
on 17 September 2013
I Pad and phone fit perfectly- handy size for home and travel. A support at back would be helpful but is fine without it. Speaker works well. It may be an individual thing but tone could be better hence four instead of five stars having said that absulutely delighted with purchase which arrived in great time and is really good for the price.
on 29 November 2013
After being told my item had been dispatched it never turned up then have been told they were out of stock so couldn't reorder when I was told another would be sent out then told I had to wait a further 10 days to have my money back not impressed but it is the first time it happened and I am the most impatient person
on 19 September 2013
The docking station was a present for my son in law who was really pleased with the quality of the product.
If you are looking to purchase this I suggest you opt for paying for postage as the free postage took far too long to arrive and arrived nearly two weeks after the required time.
on 26 November 2013
This product is cheap rubbish. The audio jack does not appear to be working correctly. The sound is intermitent and slightly muffled when it does eventually kick in. I only tried to use the audio jack because in my opinion the designated connection to the iPad is to complicated. Basically I found you had to fiddle with it to line the connection up correctly and you have to use too much force to push the iPad down on to the terminal to complete the connection. The iPad rocks back and forth when installed which I'm convinced, given time, will damage the connection based on how often you have to touch the screen during operation. I conacted the seller via amazon's return policy and got a mail back asking me to return the item to Guandong CHINA!
Cheap crap, save your money and buy something decent.
on 17 November 2013
Ipad Docking not easy and speakers substandard, disappointing with a cheap feel. Ended up trashing it in a week. sorry
on 13 March 2014
This was at a very reasonable price and was very good quality,the sound was brilliant and it looks good too,unfortunately 3 months after buying it I changed my phone from a iphone4 to an iphone 5c which does not fit,but I still use it for my ipad which is great
on 14 March 2014
The connector for the iPad was slightly damaged in that charging was a hit or a miss. However contact with the seller produced immediate results and apologies for the replacement of the adaptor. The new device is awaited at this time.
on 20 January 2014
So far I have not used this product as it did not come with a mains charging cable. This was supposed to be for my daughters room so I do not have access to a computer or other electrical product to charge the unit.
on 28 November 2013
Difficult to slot in. Great to be able to use my iPad and phone on same gadget but not incredibly pleased as a. It fiddly.