5.0 out of 5 stars Mellow Yellow!
Published 11 months ago by J. Kingston

Was looking forward to receiving these shoes as have been looking for a pair of mustard yellow shoes for a while. However when they arrived was very disappointed that the colour is more of a brown and could hardly be described as yellow at all. Sadly, returned for a refund.
Published 1 month ago by Bow

5.0 out of 5 stars Mellow Yellow!, 8 Aug 2013
J. Kingston "Charlie's mum" (Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews
I'm an adult size 5 and bought the Ballet pumps in Yellow. These are not nearly as yellow as the picture shows. They are comfy and flexible and I like the elasticated side for a better fit. Look great with jeans and being kids are a cheaper option (particularly at the sale price). They do come up a little small and have pretty rounded toes as you might expect from childrens shoes but actually they're quite trendy! Very happy with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab and comfy, 17 May 2013
This is the first time I'm buying shoes online and I'm so happy with the product. They fit very well, although I checked the size chart and measured the lenght of my feet before the purchase, and are very comfy. Love them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, 31 July 2013
I am an adult with size 2 feet. This fits me well and shoes are well made. Hope there will be more adult women's shoes available in size 2.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoes as usual from gabor!, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Gabor Toni Shoe Ballerina (Apparel)
These fit just a smidge smaller than some gabor flats, I'm a 5 or 5.5 and the 5 fit but a could do with stretching them! However, I know they will give slightly with wear. Definitely worth their reduced price! Bargain xx excellent service from Amazon again. X

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware of colour - the colour is more of a brown than mustard yellow, 3 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 4 Jan 2014
Very very comfortable, flexible, soft etc. Perfect choice for my adult feet. I decided to choose girls fashion after getting to know other reviews. Don't regret!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: Gabor Toni Shoe Ballerina (Apparel)
Lovely comfortable shoes. Ideal with jeans or skirts. I am a size 5 and these are a perfect fit. I will look at youth fittings more often.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 17 Aug 2013
Not up to Gabor quality, not a good white and not comfortable. Have sent them back but hasn't put me off Gabor shoes.