4.0 out of 5 stars A half decent serving
Published on 23 Mar 2007 by Angela Angel

3.0 out of 5 stars WAS SO EXCITED TO GET THIS BOOK
TOOK SO LONG TO RECEIVE IT !!!

SEEMS LIKE I ORDERED IT IN JANUARY BUT ONLY GOT IT MID MARCH!

NOT EASY TO READ AND SEEMS VERY "ME, ME, ME ... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH" BUT WILL GIVE IT ANOTHER GO ... SOMETIME ... GOOD POSITIVE IDEAS AND LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING ALL MY DREAMS, WISHES, WANTS, ETC, ETC. COME TRUE!
Published 5 months ago by Adele McGee

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A half decent serving, 23 Mar 2007
Managed to get my hands on one these books, and found it to be a half decent serving. I liked the different way it approached the subject matter, although it never reached full steam ahead. The metaphorical kitchen is a great way of showing children how this system of ordering works, and it was a change from the less worthy books on the subject matter. So get a copy of this book, if you can.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective use of affirmations, 11 Feb 2008
This book has sample affirmations to help you to boost your finances, career, success, bring about healing, get the relationship you want and much more.

It guides you step by step through the correct process of working with affirmations, getting into the right state of mind, creating your own, and then letting go and expecting the fulfillment of your order.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Cosmic Kitchen Fulfills Your Order, 23 Sep 2007
Yvonne Green "Rainbows In Beverley" (Beverley, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Ordering From The Cosmic Kitchen was written by Dr. Patricia Crane who trains teachers to run the Louise Hay (well now its 'Healing Lives, Achieving Dreams') workshops. I did my basic Louise Hay training with her in Ireland and the advanced in San Diego.

Anyway, she's a lovely person and a great teacher. I have a copy of her book and it's a really good read. Yet another slant on the whole Cosmic Ordering thing.

I personally don't think you can read enough of these books. They all say similar things but in different ways. What appeals to one, may not resonate with another etc.

Well worth a look...

5.0 out of 5 stars very good read. takes Louise hay's teachings forward., 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: Ordering from the Cosmic Kitchen: The Essential Guide to Powerful, Nourishing Affirmations (Kindle Edition)
Refreshing to find a book with a chapter on dealing with the lemons life gives you. In addition to affirmations this encourages you to accept and process what you are going through - not simply try and distract yourself and run away from the issues you have.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 6 Feb 2014
Loved reading every page . I am looking forward to my new happier postive life . Please read you will not be disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fabulous read!!, 3 Feb 2014
Really enjoyed the simplicity and ease of this book even though it has very powerful and deep messages to give! It has given me a new founded positive outlook on my life and I'm looking forward to continuing to write positive affirmations to change my thought processes for the better! Well done Patricia !
A good book for anyone who feels that life is bumbling along and they have no control of its consequences! Well you do! Treat yourself to some positivity and happiness in your World and give this book a go. You might just get a surprise or two!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sceptical, 29 Jan 2014
Wow this book really changed both my opinion and my outlook,by the time I had got to the third chapter I had experienced an order. Something just came to me which really made me realize I had to evaluate my resentful way of thinking. Want to change your life....then read this book!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Inspiring, 17 April 2006
This book is so easy to use and easy to read. It uses plain English to explain how to make your Cosmic Order, and also explains what you can do if the Cosmic Chef dishes up a slighly different recipe.

You can read this book in one day, and have your orders written up and sent off in the same day.

This works...be careful what you wish for!

5.0 out of 5 stars A different slant on the affirmation theory, 6 Aug 2010
I found this book to be a better read than other books on the same subject. I like the way Patricia uses personal examples of how affirmations work for her (even at a time when she didn't even realise she was using affirmations to guide her). I could totally relate to that, because I have had similar experiences. Whilst reading this book, I was able to examine my past experiences and understand how and why they came about. The power of thought cannot be underestimated! This book has confirmed my belief that going with the flow of life is the best way to remain calm, and stress-free. It's the pressures and expectations that we put upon ourselves that hinders our progress in life. So when Patricia talks about affirming and then letting go, it's basically another way of saying that you can have your goals in life, but don't get fixated on them. Trust that everything will work out fine, and enjoy life in the meantime!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Gives you a lot to think about really enjoyed it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›