5.0 out of 5 stars once again excellent
Published on 24 Aug 2012 by rmrj04

3.0 out of 5 stars The 4th one I've read...and possibly the last...
This is the fourth book in the series that I've read but I doubt I'll be picking up another one. I'm afraid I've become weary of the sex scenes which are so predictable and the bad language is now just gratuitous and unnecessary in most instances. But...the story is still a good one but I'm afraid it no longer engrosses me sufficiently to care about how the characters...
Published on 2 Sep 2012 by Lifelongreader

5.0 out of 5 stars once again excellent, 24 Aug 2012
This review is from: Power (Soul Savers Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
I have read all of the books so far and was eagerly awiting for Power to be released, which it was yesterday and already read!! as always sucked me in straight away, as another reviewer said, great fighting scenes,and a nice change to have women as the ones in charge and kick-ass!. Cannot give anything away but totally unexpected twists and reveals, and as always left with a total cliffhangar ending. Have to wait until spring 2013 to see what happens next now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 13 Nov 2012
This review is from: Power (Soul Savers Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
I love this series couldn't put the books down they are amazing!! Cannot wait for the next one next year

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 5 April 2013
This review is from: Power (Soul Savers Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
Omg absolutely fantastic, couldn't put it down, can't wait to read the final book,,anything like the last four it's going to be a super ending, can't wait..

5.0 out of 5 stars Power...KRISTIE HAS DONE IT AGAIN!!!, 2 April 2013
Jewels "Julie" (West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Power (Soul Savers Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
LOVED LOVED LOVED this book!!! I seriously can't wait for book 5 to come out on 21st June 2013. I read this in a day and read it again a few days later! 5 stars is not enough!!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Power, 1 Mar 2013
Kim Britchford "kinky kim" (lincolnshire england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Power (Soul Savers Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
I have read all the books now I must say I have really enjoy this series I cannot wait for the new book to come out I really enjoyed the bit about her rival becoming her friend it sad at the end when her son goes missing I cannot say anymore you have to read them yourself I enjoyed them a big thumbs up to Kristine cook

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 28 Feb 2013
This review is from: Power (Soul Savers Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
Read 1-4 of these books, about to read genesis. Ive enjoyed these books so much with their twists and turns everywhere. Brilliant love story about Alexis and Tristian but also has more to it than meets the eye. Would recommend to anyone. Just hope there will be a 5th book soon xx

5.0 out of 5 stars i love this series, 27 Feb 2013
This review is from: Power (Soul Savers Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
cant wait for .the next book i have read all so far, could not put it down hubby went mad

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant read, 23 Feb 2013
This review is from: Power (Soul Savers Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
I just love these kristie cook book. They are a love story with a twist but have to read them in order. They have me gripped from page 1. I cant wait for the next book to be released.

5.0 out of 5 stars Power, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: Power (Soul Savers Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
Have read all four books, Loved this one just as much, read it within 2 days, can't wait for the next book, hope its not the last

5.0 out of 5 stars SOUL SAVERS, 5 Feb 2013
This review is from: Power (Soul Savers Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
ALL THE SOUL SAVERS BOOKS BY KRISTIE COOK ARE AMAZING. I WAS GRIPPED MORNING AFTER NOON AND LATE INTO THE NIGHT.I CAN'T WAIT FOR BOOK 5 to come out. But I guess I'll just have to be really patient until spring this yr.thanks KRISTIE for taking my mind to a place that never existed. I really think I'm addicted to your books, I constantly had my kindle in my hands turning from page to page. And to anyone reading this review I strongly recommend and definitely suggest you read the books so happy reading to you all.

Power (Soul Savers Book 4)