5.0 out of 5 stars informative
a very handy book for kindle fans I was very pleased with the help it gave, I would recommend it to everyone that likes magazines
Published 17 months ago by bettykay

2.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Buffet
Waste of money unless you live in the USA. Kindle should not show these type of items unless you can get all the items they offer.
Published 19 months ago by D. M. Laing

2.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Buffet, 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: Kindle Buffet: Find and download the best free books, magazines and newspapers for your Kindle, iPhone, iPad or Android (Kindle Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars Kindle buffet, 2 Jun 2014
I bought this and whilst reading it I was sure I'd read this before this is exactly the same as the free kindle fire user guide I downloaded the only difference is this cost money and the title is different its written by the same man I feel deceived so if you want to know what's in this download the free one .

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor info, 24 Nov 2013
Thought would fine more out than I did some wording a little above my head so didn't use more than a few times

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat Useful, 14 Aug 2014
I would say that this book is a bit too simplified for anyone who's spent some time figuring out their kindle. The majority of the information is self explanatory & although there's the recommended website for getting an up to date list of free books, this is for the US audience - I clicked on a book on the website which seamlessly took me to Amazon's page for the book & it did come up as free, however if I wanted to download it I was redirected to my country's site where the book wasn't free!

it's a shame as this book is written well, but it's just information that anyone could find out if they did a little digging around. As a time saver the website is a great idea, but just doesn't work for other countries.

3.0 out of 5 stars Finding books in Kindle, 25 Jun 2013
L. Joyce "Video Making" (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
Contains information that is useful and is easily affordable.
Its difficult ot say more as I have not had to use it much so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars informative, 13 May 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 5 May 2013
Interesting and informative information on free books for your kindle. Just what I needed. A must have. Enjoy perusing it.

4.0 out of 5 stars introduction to my kindle fire, 15 April 2013
I bought this book so that I could make sense of all the things I could do on my kindle, it helped but much of it I still fond very technical

4.0 out of 5 stars New to the Kindle? Read this., 27 Aug 2014
Filled with lots of information and useful websites. For a first time Kindle owner well worth the read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 15 Aug 2014
Not bad for a free book. Looking for more books now. Can anyone direct me to more free books, thanks.