5.0 out of 5 stars As with any Buff, this is great!
I have many Buffs and wear them all the time. They're so multi-functional I'd be lost without them! This is another one to add to my collection, its so pretty!

Great quality as usual, top marks to the Supplier in Europe for posting it very quickly :)
Published on 20 Oct. 2012 by Puff

3.0 out of 5 stars Buff
Disappointed with the colour as it was not the as advertised on the site it is more salmon than pink other wise it does the job very well.
Published 18 months ago by Vixen

5.0 out of 5 stars As with any Buff, this is great!, 20 Oct. 2012
Puff (Forfar, Scotland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and beautiful, 28 Mar. 2013
This is the first buff item I've purchased and I'm not sure why it took me so long because I certainly couldn't do without it now. I'm a keen runner and this is brilliant as a hair band or as a neck warmer. I tend to wear it more as a neck warmer as I find scarves get in the way. The colours of this buff are lovely and it goes with loads of stuff. Wick away fabric too. Highly recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars Buff, 30 Oct. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars multi purpose, 12 May 2014
i`ve been using buffs for ever they are so versatile for hats ,scarfs, and allround keep you warm headwear,love the new designs aswell!

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it., 3 Feb. 2014
Bought this on the request of my 11 year old daughter - it looks really good, and she loves it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice of designs, 12 Dec. 2013
Went for the wintery option as I expect to get most use out of it during the cold months! Only really bought it to wear on very cold morning runs, to cover my mouth and nose, but it wasn't as fitted as I'd expected and so it doesn't sit in place very well. Various other functions so it's a good product, just doesn't do the one thing I bought it for!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with colour, 3 Dec. 2013
I ordered the bright pink buff. As per the other reviewer the colour is not the bright pink in the photo but a wishy washy salmon\orange colour. I specifically ordered it as I wanted a bright one. So yes very disappointed as not as advertised. If I could attach a photo of the colour beside the actually product on the website I would, but it seems I cant.
Also it arrived in a massive box, and I mean massive box !!! What is that all about ???

5.0 out of 5 stars buffs are great, 1 Dec. 2013
handy for all sortsof things, every one should own at least one of these.There are so many designs and they make a great present. look online for instructions, there are about 20 different ways to wear it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 23 Nov. 2013
This product is fine. It would be nice if it was a bit cheaper, but it works fine and washes well.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun and funky, 20 May 2013
really great colours and a great percent for a friend. It will be used to keep her ears warm under her cycle helmet. Arrived quickly and well packaged. Good price