on 11 January 2013
Bought this to 'finish off' the look of my recently decorated living room which included a new fireplace. This sits beautifully on my mantle. It's very lightweight but looks much more substantial. It exceeded my expectations. Superb value for money.
on 10 February 2015
Looks very smart and, so far, keeps excellent time. It is a little bigger than I expected so check the dimensions before ordering.The pendulum does swing quickly but, as other reviewers have noted, it has a separate battery so you can keep it stationary if you want -- personally, I like it.
on 27 October 2013
Love this clock it's a bit bigger than what I thought but it's lovely and would recommend this, only had it a short while so hopefully it will last as long as my previous clock.
on 15 August 2013
Lovely looking clock, great for the mantlepiece or you can hang it on the wall. if you put a battery in the pendulum it does sway at quite a rate of knots!
on 13 December 2015
I bought 2 of this clock had to return both. First one had a part fallen of hands, and clacking of pendulum kept getting faster.
2nd one had wood at top fallen off. and would not keep time.

So won't order it again, shame really, as it was the right colour and shape for my needs.
on 22 January 2014
I bought this as we have a large fire surround and a small clock would have looked silly. The clock is very light and made mostly of plastic but the effect looks good. Keeps time very well even though the pendulum swings very fast.Very fast delivery and well packed.
on 6 August 2015
Not worth buying,
Cheap wood outside,
Very easily scratched!
If you don't have a good eye sight can't even see the dials,
Looks good that's about it,
Wouldn't recommend for the price,
Worth proberly £14.99p
on 28 June 2015
We love the clock looks stunning on or mantelpiece if I had to be fussy the only downside is you can see the reflection of the batteries through the mirror so a cover on the back would have prevented that never mind still love it.
on 29 July 2014
I really like this mantel clock, as it is petite and fits very nicely on the mantel as I imagined it would. Very light and I find myself watching the pendulum constantly.
Love it!
on 29 August 2015
Very smart and so far reliable very good buy.could do with darker hands though. It's a bit difficult to read the time unless you are looking at it straight on, otherwise very good.