Format: Audio CD|Change

on 29 November 2012
The songs here are lovely and it really is a good intro. to the Christmas mood music and such a refreshing change ffrom the usual 'Do they know it's Christmas' compilations. However it would have been nice to have a few more songs as Christina Perri's voice is so haunting and beautiful many other Christmas classics would sound fantastic sung by her.
on 27 April 2014
I loike Miss Perri - the way she sings brings meaning to the songs. I bought this album in April despite the Xmas feel it still sounds great.
on 25 December 2012
Easy listening with all the family whilst un wrapping pressies,nice songs in the background makes for a very relaxed atmosphere
on 2 January 2013
Christina has created a beautiful festive collection with just the right amount of sentimental feelings about the the season and some great interpretations of Chritmas classics. Although only a handful of songs each is beautifully sung and produced-in my view some Christmas collections are overly long and become too schmaltzy. A great little festive cd.
on 23 May 2014
I came across Something About December only a few weeks ago and was awestruck. This is a christmas song you can play all year round. Just the line "You're not alone because the ones you love are never far" is something profound and what you should hold dear throughout the year. Just know that I played the song the rest of the evening over and over and felt all warm and fuzzy.
The rest of the tracks are pleasant to really good versions of the originals.
I truly hope she tries her hand on a few more original christmas songs along the same line, and that would really make me very very happy.
on 7 February 2013
Heard Christina Perri on Twilight CD and liked her voice so bought this seasonal CD. Very good but would have liked a few more tracks.
on 14 February 2013
Newly introduced to Christina Perri, I thought I'd add this to my basket while shopping for something else as it was cheap. Being a big Christmas fan, thought it would be a nice addition to my Christmas music collection. It's okay, but a little depressing and I'm not greatly impressed.
on 26 January 2013
Christina Perri brought us Jar Of Hearts and any fan of her sound should enjoy this Christmas offering. A lovely album which will make my playlist for future Christmases.
on 9 May 2014
Bought as a present and it was well received. Not my usual genre but she has a stunning voice and will buy more of her work.
on 24 December 2012
Listen and you really get in Christmas spirit. Great singer and great songs, I really enjoyed every sound of this album...