5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and just what we wanted
Published on 20 Jan. 2013 by CarJam

2.0 out of 5 stars This unit looks like a painted shoe rack rather then a storage
This unit looks like a painted shoe rack rather then a storage. The feet of the unit is very rough and it has scratched my wood floor. I am disappointed.
Published 2 months ago by Miss UK

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and just what we wanted, 20 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Gruffalo 6-Bin Storage (Kitchen & Home)
This storage unit is just what we were after. We were worried that it would be too small but it is great for our son's toys. He still keeps his big toys in his toy box but this is perfect for all the things that have been burried at the bottom of the toy box for months! It's given him a new interest in his toys as they are easily accessable. It's like an invitation to play! We have a music box, 2 puzzles boxes, a box for building bricks etc.
The design is lovely and actually looks nice in our living room. The end you can't see in the picture hasthe snake and the mouse on it with a tree going right to the top of the panel.
Pretty easy to build too, didn't take long.

5.0 out of 5 stars well made and holds more than I expected., 17 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Gruffalo 6-Bin Storage (Kitchen & Home)
When I saw the dimensions of this storage unit I was a little worried that all my sons toys wouldn't fit, but it was Gruffalo which is my sons favourite character so I decided to go ahead and buy it. The pictures on the side panels are really lovely and the individual toy bins themselves are well made and hold more than you would expect. I'm very pleased with this product and would recommend it to anyone. It is also very easy to assemble.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but perfect for all little things, 19 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Gruffalo 6-Bin Storage (Kitchen & Home)
I have to admit when I saw it disassembled it looked very small. However, once I had it in the toy area and I started filling the Gruffalo Boxes with my daughter's toys, I found that they all fit perfectly and there was actually space for more.
Please consider that my daughter is the only child in both my husband and my family so she has A LOT of toys.
So now this holds all the puzzles with their pieces and all the little things that children seem to enjoy collecting.
It is also really cute to look at, and it takes me 1 minute flat to throw all in the boxes when we are finished play.
Highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 16 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Gruffalo 6-Bin Storage (Kitchen & Home)
This is perfect to store toys and it sits nicely in the lounge.It is a good height for our 2 year old to get toys out to play.

4.0 out of 5 stars it is easy to access toys because he can use the individual ..., 12 Jan. 2015
Lady Rose (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gruffalo 6-Bin Storage (Kitchen & Home)
The positive is that it does store more bits and pieces than I thought ; it is easy to access toys because he can use the individual boxes rather than a large toy box where all the toys have to get tipped out to find the desired item; the individual storage boxes are easy for a child to lift and transport as they are lightweight.

It loses a star for being so expensive for what it is, and the storage boxes are not that robust. My child empties his toys out of the boxes, then pulls the cardboard support out of the bottom of the box, so we have to keep reassembling it. Also the storage boxes wobble a bit on the horizontal bars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Gruffalo 6-Bin Storage (Kitchen & Home)
Great piece of furniture! Was worried it would be too small but surprising how much it fits in. We got the toy box aswell for bulkier toys, they both look fab together, would definitely recommend. My little boy is 18months and loves the gruffalo!

5.0 out of 5 stars storage box, 6 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Gruffalo 6-Bin Storage (Kitchen & Home)
this was brought for my daughters room and has tided it up a lot not too bulky especially for small room, very stable would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Storage, 27 Dec. 2013
S. Millington (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gruffalo 6-Bin Storage (Kitchen & Home)
This came up on the Black Friday Deals, one of the things that you wouldn't normally look up on Amazon! Was easy to build, fits loads in and looks really nice and bright in my sons room, now i'm going to see if there are any more Gruffalo furniture items!! Well made and quite robust really.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good,, 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Gruffalo 6-Bin Storage (Kitchen & Home)
My little boy loves this storage unit and it's a perfect fit for next to the sofa.
The item was a little smaller than I expected but I am happy with it all the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice drawer for a young kid, 16 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Gruffalo 6-Bin Storage (Kitchen & Home)
Bought for a girl, aged 6. She is very happy with the product - as we hoped it inspired her to clean up toys and start storing them in order - this "storage unit" certainly can have educational value:) Its not too big, and intended for smaller kids (age 4-6 I`d say). Seems sturdy, and looks nice - the paintings at sides look great. The only problem we had was with assembly of the unit - it may be not as easy as it seems - You need to use a lot of power (and You can`t use electric screwdriver...), and look out to not damage the screws (they seem to be made from softer steel) - but maybe thats just a sign of our poor manual skills... Overall Its worth recommending

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›