5.0 out of 5 stars Love the perfume
My favourite so this is reason for order. I also have this on repeat order so that I never run out.
Published 6 months ago by raceytrace

3.0 out of 5 stars Yawn...
On first application the fragrance is sugary sweet thanks to the berries. I can't detect any bergamot, so I find the first five to ten minutes of MUSIC BOX to be far too sweet and cloying.

Published 22 months ago by AyJay

3.0 out of 5 stars Yawn..., 20 Sep 2012
AyJay (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Kylie Minogue Music Box Eau De Perfume Spray for Women 50ml (Personal Care)

A touch of the fruit carries down into the heart, so there always remains a sweet undertone to everything. I'm not overjoyed by the floral notes; they are clean and airy, but they never seem to develop fully. In fact the only floral note I can place with any certainty is the watery rose, which gets lost in the jumble fairly quickly. The clean and airy floral mix is reminiscent of laundry detergent.

The base is the biggest letdown for me; Coty/Kylie have flogged whole musk/sandalwood/amber base to death and beyond. Can we have something a little bit different please? Everyone repeat after me; as this is a Kylie/Coty collaboration it's no surprise that the staying power is poor, even for a mass market release. After only two or three hours, I struggle to get more then a brief whiff of sandalwood.

Official scent notes: strawberry, raspberry, bergamot, rose, freesia and orange blossom, sandalwood, amber and white musk.

***

I used to love Kylie, so I still make a point of sampling every single Kylie perfume [sometimes even blind buying online]. Unfortunately I've been disappointed every time and MUSIC BOX is sadly no different. It's not awful, but it is obviously cheap and boring.

I'm actually surprised that Coty are still releasing Kylie Minogue branded perfumes to be honest; most stores only stock the latest releases by her. And that is only for a few months, then they are reduced to clear and vanish. They really need to step up their game, if they want the line to survive.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 9 July 2014
Smells cheap

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice perfume, 14 Jan 2014
Its nice and subtle , It's not that strong lasting but has a lovely smell.Excellent price , Delivery was swift and nice perfume bottle .

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the perfume, 12 Jan 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Purfume, 12 Dec 2013
I did not think that it smelt that much as I smelt it on a friend and then got it but when it came it did not smell as strong as her one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous smelling perfume, 11 Nov 2013
Mrs. Gail E. Carnegie (Muirdrum, scotland) - See all my reviews
I love this perfume, it has a lovely fragrance and this was a brilliant price so am absolutely delighted with my purchase. It was delivered very quickly so 10 out of 10 all round, thanks.