Size: 50ml|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 20 September 2012
On first application the fragrance is sugary sweet thanks to the berries. I can't detect any bergamot, so I find the first five to ten minutes of MUSIC BOX to be far too sweet and cloying.

A touch of the fruit carries down into the heart, so there always remains a sweet undertone to everything. I'm not overjoyed by the floral notes; they are clean and airy, but they never seem to develop fully. In fact the only floral note I can place with any certainty is the watery rose, which gets lost in the jumble fairly quickly. The clean and airy floral mix is reminiscent of laundry detergent.

The base is the biggest letdown for me; Coty/Kylie have flogged whole musk/sandalwood/amber base to death and beyond. Can we have something a little bit different please? Everyone repeat after me; as this is a Kylie/Coty collaboration it's no surprise that the staying power is poor, even for a mass market release. After only two or three hours, I struggle to get more then a brief whiff of sandalwood.

Official scent notes: strawberry, raspberry, bergamot, rose, freesia and orange blossom, sandalwood, amber and white musk.

***

I used to love Kylie, so I still make a point of sampling every single Kylie perfume [sometimes even blind buying online]. Unfortunately I've been disappointed every time and MUSIC BOX is sadly no different. It's not awful, but it is obviously cheap and boring.

I'm actually surprised that Coty are still releasing Kylie Minogue branded perfumes to be honest; most stores only stock the latest releases by her. And that is only for a few months, then they are reduced to clear and vanish. They really need to step up their game, if they want the line to survive.
on 5 June 2015
This was a gift for a friend, however she is a Kylie fan, but didn't really like or enjoy this fragrance, she said it wore off almost with a few hours and said that Kylie's Darling perfume was 10x better.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 20 September 2012

***

on 11 November 2013
I love this perfume, it has a lovely fragrance and this was a brilliant price so am absolutely delighted with my purchase. It was delivered very quickly so 10 out of 10 all round, thanks.
on 12 December 2013
I did not think that it smelt that much as I smelt it on a friend and then got it but when it came it did not smell as strong as her one.
on 14 January 2014
Its nice and subtle , It's not that strong lasting but has a lovely smell.Excellent price , Delivery was swift and nice perfume bottle .
on 12 January 2014
My favourite so this is reason for order. I also have this on repeat order so that I never run out.
on 10 October 2015
The aroma is fine for a VERY short time (less than 15 mins) then appears to be non-existent
on 4 September 2014
Lovely perfume at excellent price. Arrived soon after payment in excellent condition
on 29 December 2014
Smells ok but for a perfume it does not last, lost scent after an hour if that.