Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 December 2012
First off this is the best release from THE METEORS in a long time.

However I have mixed feelings on the sound quality.

The entire recording is either in mono (or almost mono) and it's rather harsh sounding.
So it kind of reminds me of spinning some old 45's.
The plus to this is it sounds more punk-like but if you have a high end system listening through headphones one can't help but imagine how much better it could sound with a little panning.
I gotta admit that I hate mono whereas others my not.
Maybe this CD will change my mind.

Right now I think a great companion to this CD would be a live version from a DTLW tour.

Bottom line is there's very few bands that can put out such a great album after so many years
I think it fits along some of the best METEORS records and proves to the newbies who's king of Psychobilly.
on 2 November 2012
I have always liked the Meteors so this is a nobrainer for me. You know what you're getting before the celephane is off but I'm ok with that and that's why I buy their stuff. Just keep on doin what you're doin fellas.
on 6 November 2012
Fantastic as always, The Meteors at there best, brilliant album, but i did not expect anything else...Only The Meteors!!! oh yeah!!!
on 11 February 2013
Maybe I am biased but best album I believe for a long time. As always the quality of the cd is awesome
on 18 February 2013
Good album by the Meteors - better sound than their last releases. Interesting list of tracks, same killer psychobilly sound
on 23 March 2015