5.0 out of 5 stars Regatta jacket pleasantly surprised., 8 Nov 2012
I ordered the Regatta Women's Hema Parka jacket as I wanted a reliable make, and have been buying Regatta clothing for many years and I was not disapointed with this jacket. The jacket, I say jacket but on me being 5'1" (shortish) in height, it's like a full length coat. It's lovely and warm and so well made. The colour I purchased was Bourbon, it was darker than many pictures displayed, some pictures looked a very reddish brown, but this was not the case, mine was a nice dark brown. Plenty of pockets. The hood is zipped on, so you can unzip it if required. The hood is a bit on the large size, also I'm a size 16 and seems true to size, I can wear a fleecey top underneath, so just right for me in winter. It also has pull cords inside, to pull the waist in if needed. So all in all what with the price that Amazon is selling this at, good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 21 Dec 2012
Very pleased with the coat. Bought for dog walking mainly but it's nice enough that I have have warn it to shop on wintry days.Bought a size bigger than usual so I cold layer up well underneath when it's really cold. It's not overly thick but does mean it's not too hot for the wet, warmer days. It's lovely and long for a jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice coat, 19 Jun 2013
I wanted a warm waterproof coat for doggy walks in winter, not too expensive as dogs tend to jump up and I would be scared of damage if I paid a lot, this fits the bill,only complaint was I did find it cheaper elsewhere but my size and colour were not available, I take size 12 and ordered size 12 and it fits perfectly, the delivery was prompt too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Anticipating perfection!, 31 Oct 2012
MartiB (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Received my jacket this afternoon - and very pleased with colour/size/fit. I am a size 14, but ordered a 16 to allow for a jumper underneath - and then worried if I had done the right thing! But the jacket is big enough to put a jumper underneath, yet will also be fine without! The jacket is warm, snug - though the hood could do with a better fastening (you can tie the elastic strings, but I would have preferred a stud fastener).
Haven't had a chance to test the waterproof part, - hence only 4 stars. But so far, very very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 4 Dec 2012
Ordered this parka and it arrived really quickly,the quality is great and the price brilliant compared to a lot of coats on the market.It is beautifully warm and also waterproof which is a bonus. Very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 20 Dec 2012
great winter coat and wear most days, keep me very warm and snuggly dry, tyhanks the deleviere was good no problems what so ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars very warm, 23 Sep 2013
Quick despatch thank you will buy again. Will start wearing it soon as colder weather is coming up looking forward to wear it again. true to size

ARRAY(0xa12cf9b4)