5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, excellent service
Have been wearing the chain every day for several weeks now and I am really pleased with it. The weight and quality are better than I expected at this price and it arrived super fast and beautifully packaged in a presentation box. An excellent product backed up by excellent service.
Published on 16 Feb. 2013 by L. Mcclean

2.0 out of 5 stars Spring ring
It's a lovely chain but came with a spring ring attached rather than the lobster claw as stated. I really can't stand spring rings and avoided ordering a chain that had one. Will contact vendor.
Published 9 months ago by AAN

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, excellent service, 16 Feb. 2013
L. Mcclean (Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely chain, 19 April 2013
This company always do good, fast delivery and well-packed. Nice little chain, the only reason why I didn't give 5 stars, it's just a bit thinner than I expected. But still I will use this company again when I need different chain. Because it's the only one I can found so far which has 6inches chain.

5.0 out of 5 stars 8 inch bracelet, 28 Sept. 2013
Fantastic ,good generous length. I have threaded some Pandora type beads on ,looks really lovely.Would order from this seller again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely chain, 9 Aug. 2013
Really like this chain - bought it to replace a broken one and now another chain has also broken. Can't spend on more now though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never seen one like it., 21 Oct. 2013
This is beautiful. My husband bought me a pendant without a chain and I bought this for it to go on. It is truly different. Would have preferred a lobster claw clasp but this has a spring one. Would definitely recommend it to anyone. I think the pattern is so unique.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 25 May 2014
Jump rings on chain are securely soldered. Outer diameter of jump ring is about 3mm so will pass through any larger ring on a pendant. Well constructed chain. Brightly polished so looks good against neck and clothing. I bought 4 different styles all from same supplier and happy with all of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this chain to hold my locket and it is perfect. A very pretty and sturdy chain that compliments ..., 16 Feb. 2015
Absolutely stunning necklace. I bought this chain to hold my locket and it is perfect. A very pretty and sturdy chain that compliments my locket amazingly. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the chain given the price. A true bargain for something so lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer, 25 Aug. 2014
valerie (Carmarthenshire) - See all my reviews
This is a lovely chain and goes really well with a pendant that I already had. I had originally ordered an 18" length which didn't look quite right, I asked if I could change it to 20", I had no problem getting a replacement. A good service from Amber Silver.

5.0 out of 5 stars silver a spiga chain, 6 May 2015
Arrived quickly and was surprised how shiny it was. Bought to replace a chain bought for my opal cross which is very fine. Looks lovely and although clasp a little difficult at first is ok. Would recommend this chain and seller.

2.0 out of 5 stars Spring ring, 24 Sept. 2014