5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful delicate necklace
This was a reasonalbe price for a pretty chain. It arrived very quickly. A word of caution would be to carefully check the description for width and length as it is 1mm thick and note the photo is a super close up to show detail.
Published 23 months ago by toastbob

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading?
Published on 13 Dec 2012 by NONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful delicate necklace, 24 Jan 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading?, 13 Dec 2012
NONE - See all my reviews
I ordered the chain for my son. I had no idea what chains cost. The picture makes the chain look quite heavy in weight but in fact it is a thin chain suitable for a female; the photograph may have been taken with a macro lens. Its Ok, I gave it to my wife BUT don't buy this if you are looking for a chain for a man. The weight of the chain is what you might expect to see for an ankle chain for a woman.

I do consider the photograph to be misleading - I'm not sure what the sale of goods act would make of it. I only kept it as I thought my wife might like it. For the money, the quality seems fair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver chain, 1 May 2014
A delicate pretty silver chain which is just what I wanted for my piece of Amber. The choice of length very helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars 55cm sterling silver chain, 20 Oct 2013
Beautiful chain. Not too fussy, just enough detail. I could hang a small pendant and it would look fine or, the chain is strong enough to hang quite a heavy pendant. Or, the chain looks great on its own. A great chain. I am very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars 18" silver chain, 3 Oct 2013
Amazon Customer (Gloucestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought as a spare chain as had lost original which have now found! As advertised. Arrived when specified. Nice fairly sturdy but still dainty chain.

5.0 out of 5 stars silver chain, 28 Aug 2013
Pretty but stronger than a linked chain, good for pendants.There is not much else to say about it, it's fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice piece of jewellery, 17 May 2013
Bought this for myself as a "treat", and it is, lovely plain necklace, suitable for everyday or special occasions
Great