on 1 January 2013
This is a lovely chain although a little fine. I wear it alongside a second chain as an alternative style.
A nice piece of jewellery.
on 2 October 2012
This is a really good solid silver curb chain, well worth the money and it arrived promptly and nicely boxed, I love it.
on 29 November 2013
lovely chain , delicate. I brought the 40 inch and it is a lovely length. brought for my mum for Christmas and cant wait to give it to her. good price as well . yep I would recommend to a friend or family . though the picture does show a thicker chain than what the product is so if you are looking for more of a heavy duty one then maybe just have a little shop around and check out any other items this seller might have.
on 14 May 2013
Am so happy with this item, its so lovely, i bought it as a valentine present for my husband and he really liked it and has been rocking it since.
on 27 October 2013
This is a really good product, it came very quickly and did the trick for my look on holiday. I have been wearing this now all the time for the last couple of months and it has been very sterdy. I really like it and wouldn't hesitate buying another one or buying a longer length for a necklace. Worth it.
on 4 August 2013
As neck chains go this is a good example, it was bought for a pendant that had lost its original chain due to breakage, and does what is required of it. Delivery ok as was the packaging.
on 22 July 2013
Looks good. Pleasant looking chain links but it has not been gifted yet. Believe it will be just right for the pendant it was bought for.
on 11 May 2013
ordered this necklace for my wife and it came within two days! She loved it well worth ordering and great value
on 25 February 2014
These chains are available in every size you could want. They are suitable for wearing with silver pendants of any size and are quite strong, being a bit more substantial than some chains on the market. They are good value for money and are good looking. Supply was very quick - in fact I received the chain the day after I ordered it!
on 3 November 2013
This arrived in really good time. Its a good strong, but subtle chain and looks really nice with my locket. It's a great length as well, having the options when ordering was a bonus and helped me make the right decision first time around. Would recommend as a goox product and good seller.