5.0 out of 5 stars 'Mini' pro Xbox 360 Controller
Published on 29 Oct. 2012 by Chris Hudson

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
After a couple of month of use it plays up a little, i have to jiggle the wire every so often so the xbox recognises that it is connected. But other than that my daughter loves it as it fits in her hand nicely, she loves skylanders and she likes the lights.
Published 6 months ago by L.M.Dixon

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Mini' pro Xbox 360 Controller, 29 Oct. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Skylanders Giants Mini Pro Ex Wired Controller (Xbox 360) (comes in Blue or Orange colour) (Accessory)
My children love Skylanders so a Skylanders Giant controller seemed like a noval item for them. But upon delivery i didn't realise that the controller was almost a necessity, for given my youngest child a good experience playing the xbox. Being a "mini" version of the xbox 360 controller, this fits in my sons hands really well and means that he no longer has to move his hands into other positions than the normal hand grip position to carry out certain inputs. The illumination of the four buttons and the two bumper buttons in combination with the Skylander Giants theme is just the icing on the cake. For an unhindered gaming experience my son wants to use nothing but this controller now. Great product... will report back if it doesn't hold up to the strain of use that he's putting it through.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for any Skylanders Fan, 29 Oct. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This controller looks really good, the actual images look a bit 3D, it is smaller than normal ones which will be a great help for kids, and it lights up! I can't wait to see his face when he opens up his present. I got the orange 1 but I am sure the blue 1 will be just as nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skylander Conroller, 9 Jan. 2013
This was brought for my 9 year old son .He couldnt believe his eyes when he opened it. The controller lights up and none of his friends have one. I had to tell there mums where i purchased it from. Its small and easy to use

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for little hands, 19 Feb. 2015
I bought this for me as I have little hands and found the standard controller just to big and to heavy. My 6yr old son loves it too lol it's very well made and seems robust. Haven't used it for long as it's just arrived but will update if anything happens although I don't expect it to. I would highly recommend this controller

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Jan. 2014
I brought one of these for myself as, as a female gamer of the old age of 22 I have smaller hands than men and find it the perfect size. I brought the blue one as I didn't like the yellow one,and as much as people may think its for kids it works for everyone even my partner who is 24 uses it and he has larger hands. I'm not a sky landers fan personally and did only buy it for the size and would recommend it to everyone. After I brought one and showed my uncle he even brought his son one and he loves it too. So anyone who thinks this controller is only meant for kids is wrong, anyone and everyone can use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like Dads, 2 Jan. 2013
Didn't have a clue what we were buying, just told by my daughter "thats what he wants", he loves it, at four it fits perfectly into a little hands and can now race with dad. Feels good quality build not flimsy plastic, lots of lights and bright orange, so seems like a good buy

3.0 out of 5 stars But other than that my daughter loves it as it fits in her hand nicely, she loves skylanders and she likes the lights, 10 Oct. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet., 24 Oct. 2014
Mrs. Pauline Worthington (Croston, Lancashire) - See all my reviews
This means no recharging batteries. Sweet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Skylander fans but!, 29 Jan. 2013
I got this for my 9 year old son as he's into Skylander so he could two player. He was very pleased but actually I think he'd have preferred a second wireless controller. Being wired this Skylander themed controller felt old school.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 1 Jan. 2013
These are great my son find them much easier to hold and use and thinks they are really cool, even my older child of 10 likes using them. Great product, long leads price is a bit steep but is for most controls