Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

TOP 100 REVIEWERon 15 October 2012
There is nothing inherently wrong with this book, there just isn't very much of it I read it in about half an hour. A decent magazine article will have as much information as you will find here but at the price I suppose this is only to be expected. I won't be able to confirm the veracity of what information is here until I visit the area but I will also need to buy another guide book to prepare me for the trip which kind of defeated the object of me getting this in the first place.

Note: I paid £1.53 for my copy but I note it is now free - what's going on?
on 26 August 2013
We often travel in this beautiful area of France and have found etravellers guides really handy. They are short and to the point, including good local knowledge of restaurants and history.
on 4 July 2013
Told us all we needed to know about the venue.
Winelands should be explored as they do not give more than one tasting
on 14 March 2014
This was bought in anticipation of a holiday in the Bordeaux region during the Summer. It has whetted appetites further!
on 19 April 2016
Informative and helps in deciding what you would like to see
on 29 June 2013
The section on Bordeaux is slapdash, inaccurate and misleading. E.g. the Hangers are not wartime submarine pens: anyone who's visited the city should know this. Really sorry I wasted my money.