Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Size: 1 SIZE|Change
Price:£19.49+ Free shipping

on 21 September 2014
I bought this to accompany a new keep fit DVD, and it works great. It is very sturdy, yet easy to roll up and put away. The only issue I had with it was that it is a bit whiffy. Hopefully, over time, this will get better.

Well after a few months use, the whiff has certainly gone. However, it has also lost a lot of its grip, so if you have it on a carpet it has a tendancy to slide.
on 20 June 2015
I like how it rolls up and is secured by the elastic handles for easy storage and carrying and it is a decent length. However, I find that it does not roll out flat on the ground after being rolled up, leaving the ends sticking up which can be a trip hazard when exercising and it does not grip well to my laminate flooring and slides about a bit when I move on it. I also find it very easily gets imprints or marks from anything heavy or footwear so I am not sure how durable it will be. Not great for my intended purpose (to use when using a high intensity fitness DVD and protect my floor when using my spin bike) but maybe I bought the wrong type of material.
on 12 January 2015
I like the mat. Sure, it's stiff and the handle/bands get in the way the first few times you use it, but no more toe-nail divots that I was getting with spongey mats means I was happy with it. Big problem is the colour though. Black looks stylish in pictures, but it fails dismally at looking good once you've left skin smears all over it. Disgusting, I know, but there you are. I'm looking for another mat now; if I can find this in grey or one of the usual blue/purple colours, I'll buy that.
on 8 May 2013
Bought this training mat as doing the insanity workout and need to have something between my trainers and my wooden floor. Seems to be wearing well and great for Yoga too. Well worth the extra compared to other mats.
on 19 December 2014
Not much difference between these and the floor underneath as the fabric,spounge is too thin. Better than concrete flooring though. I decided to get another mat instead.
on 13 May 2015
Using this for a year now. Very nice mat. Comfortable and robust
on 14 September 2014
Great one really like it
on 31 March 2015