5.0 out of 5 stars Mac Book Hard Case
Published on 18 Oct. 2012 by Velrick

3.0 out of 5 stars I advise you not to get this
I bought one of these in red for my Macbook because I was nervous about getting it scratched but I found it's use actually quite counterintuitive. As my macbook spends a lot of the time in my bag, common dirt was able to get underneath the casing and due to the natural movement of the macbook, this left scratches on the top.
I also stopped using this case after the...
Published on 18 Nov. 2012 by Nic

3.0 out of 5 stars I advise you not to get this, 18 Nov. 2012
I also stopped using this case after the small holders snapped; if you look closely to the design, there are small clips which grab the sides of the macbook, these (unlike the actual casing) is actually quite weak and one by one, they broke off till the casing stopped actually staying on the macbook.
I have found that the Macbook pro has this shiny silver coating which is quite hard to scratch, but because the dirt was underneath the casing, it was able to rub for some time, producing visible scratches.
It is common for dirt to get underneath the casing and as the description says, it is very easy to put the casing ON. On the other hand, it is very hard to take it off; therefor constant cleaning is quite a time consumer.
Finally, for those of you who bought the macbook for it's iconic look, this casing does make the macbook less obvious. I didn't buy mine as a fashion statement but I noticed a great decrease of people saying "is that the new macbook pro!" after I started using the casing.
I hope this review was helpful, thanks for reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mac Book Hard Case, 18 Oct. 2012
Quite simply fantastic! I recently got a new mac laptop and, having spent so long saving up for it decided it needed looking after. the case arrived on time and well packaged. It wasn't the easiest case to attach but once on it does a fantastic job and look great. There are many other cases out there that cost alot more, however, for what this cost it does alot better job than the more expensive alternatives

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 23 Sept. 2012
The product is affordable and looks good and really does protect very well. However after around a month it has started to peel and also it has cracked so it has not lasted very long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Macbook Pro 13.3 Case review, 14 Sept. 2012
Received this product promptly, very good packaging and product was just as described.
Fitted nicely onto my macbook pro 13.3 and looks very good. Has a nice feel to it.
Would recommend it to all. Brilliant pricing. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 24 Sept. 2012
This product is great and it makes the macbook looks as great as it was with the extra added protection from scratches and my grimmy hands!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, 5 Oct. 2013
Really poor quality product. Looked as if it had already been sent to someone, returned, and then sent to me. Scratches on it, square marks on the top cover.

I really wanted to like this as it's so cheap, but it's cheap for a reason. There are plenty of other cases on here - go for any of them.

I've asked to return this to the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 5 Sept. 2012
The item was delivered earlier than indicated and it was well packed for delivery.

The covers are easy to 'snap on' onto the laptop and once in place, they stay well attached. You may think that they will not because there are no visible fixings on the covers. The colour is a deep blue ( rather than the indigo shade shown on the photo) and the covers customise your laptop as well as protecting it from scratches.

It is early days with the cover - time will tell if it will last and how long for.

3.0 out of 5 stars So so, 18 Dec. 2012
So so, good price, but quality of material is not perfect. It's good to secure mac, but looks cheap. Neutral recomendation

5.0 out of 5 stars wicked!, 12 May 2014
perfect for keeping my laptop free from cracks and accidental damage the coil our does not hide the apple logo glow.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, but poor finish, 29 Oct. 2012
Barry Rogerson (NE England) - See all my reviews
The fit of this product is really good (but make sure you fit it from the back then clip the front into place). The flash from the moulding on the front edges is enough to leave the palms of your hands painful, and this is something you need to sort out yourself. With a little work before delivery this product would have scored higher.