Colour: White|Change
Price:£3.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 1 June 2014
Happy with temperature read out on the egg but as a night light it is not very bright. Barley lights the room.
on 6 March 2013
This is purely an aesthetic attachment for the Gro-Egg. It is not a must, but if you do add one to the Gro-Egg, it makes it look a little bit more interesting.

It does not reduce the amount of light the Gro-Egg gives off what so ever. Easy to install, just pop it over the top of the Gro-Egg and that's it.
on 12 April 2013
LOve this item, it looks so cute on top of the egg and gives off a nice night light in babies room, easy to switch off when not needed aswell. WOuld totally recommend.
on 14 March 2014
Bought this for our livingroom to make sure it's at temp. Bought the cover looks really cute. Not too big either so slots nicely into the corner of our room
on 10 December 2015
This is a lovely addition to the Gro Egg room thermometer.
It is not a must have but definitely makes the thermometer look a bit more interesting.
Our little boy nursery has some monkey theme wall stickers so the Mikey the Monkey Shell suits perfectly.
It fits the top of the thermometer snugly.

The only thing I didn't like is that on my opinion it reduces slightly the light (which is not very strong anyway, even without the shell) coming from the Gro Egg.
on 12 February 2014
We like mikey monkey as an accessory to the gro egg. Our little one likes to look at it as he falls asleep.
on 6 September 2015
Been told by my friend the Grow egg was her best and most useful gift from her baby shower! Will be buying again for other friends and then for myself at some point. The character cases you can select just give a little extra protection and the wow factor!
on 29 April 2014
This item is so cute, it doesnt really have much of a purpose, other than decorative, but it does make the light from the thermometer slightly less bright, which is a good thing. I love it, looks very cute in my future-sons bedroom.
on 26 October 2013
Fantastic add on to really give Groegg some personality. Egg looks boring if i take it off! Would definately recommend, and have already done so to friends and family who now have their own!
on 16 January 2013
I bought this for my new baby grandaughter. Her mum always uses the Gro-Egg and as her bedroom is animal themed with monkeys & elephants I though this would like nice. Very happy with it.