5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted
It's exactly what it says on the tin
Useful just to have in your pocket or wallet
If I had to say something negative it would be that the blade is a little dull out of the packet, however this is probably a safety precaution and it is easy to sharpen. I carry it with me almost everywhere.
Published 12 months ago by Edward Downes

3.0 out of 5 stars Instructions
Sadly my Mandarin is rubbish so can not read the instructions to what does what and I have to grind down the blade as totally blunt.
Published 6 months ago by T E Ridgway

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 17 April 2013
This review is from: 11 in 1 Pocket Knife- Army Camping Survival Kit,Card Knife tool (Misc.)
It's exactly what it says on the tin
Useful just to have in your pocket or wallet

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 3 Feb 2014
Great tool that actually works, at a price that cannot be argued with! My only concern is with the reduction in the thickness of the tool, ( less steel, ) I would prefer to pay a little more, than lose some strength.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little gadget, 3 Feb 2014
Very pleased with this item, fits in my wallet perfectly, and it is chunkier than expected.
Quite good quality metal. The only downfall is the angle of the blade does nothing for cutting or skimming. But what do you expect from a multi tool which is practically free!
Excellent stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars As the packet says, 9 Jan 2014
I reccommend this as it fits neatly into the wallet and shouldn't raise a fuss with the law- unlike my perception of other items we might buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Instructions, 17 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Pocket tool, 16 April 2014
A great little tool for the price, comes in a wallet and we bought as a fun item - however it does work and a good little gadget to keep in your camping bag. The only problem is the instructions for each 'tool' came written in Chinese so couldn't be understood, however we had fun working out what each was for - and the knife and saw work!!

3.0 out of 5 stars yeah ok, 15 April 2014
Magnus Kemp - See all my reviews
i guess you get what you pay for and given that these are very cheap i got what i paid for. I dunno really what I was thinking when i bought these apart from "well these will do as Christmas presents for someone" but they came and got put in my desk at work and there they will remain. I cant imagine ever either using them or throwing them away.

Yawn

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits in tin., 6 April 2014
Handy little bit of kit which fits great into a small survival kit or tin. Made of good quality thick steel, solid and fit for purpose and not flimsy.

4.0 out of 5 stars 11 in 1 pocket knife tool, 2 April 2014
II am sure that all will do it's job when I work out what bit does what! I know I bought it from China but if a company is selling/exporting goods into the UK then please provide English instructions. Xie Xie.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 1 April 2014
It's not too bad, delivery wasn't super fast, but was within about 2 weeks so not bad. Not the best quality metal or moulding but definitely no issues with it. Be advised though, this is smaller than a credit card, the pouch it comes in is closer to the size.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›