on 5 December 2014
Even after 3 years, BF3 is still going strong with dozens of full servers. That is a testament to the design and build of the game, especially as BF4 has been out for nearly a year now. With Premium you are receiving in essence Battlefield 3 'The complete edition' every DLC is here, which adds up to a staggering 29 maps. an assortment of weapons and vehicles are included in these DLC's from Heavily armored tanks, Jets and helicopters, to specialized weapons like a crossbow. The sheer variety of the gameplay in BF3 is what sets it apart from other shooters, every engagement is different whether you are fighting close quarters on Operation metro, engaging in tank battles on Bandaar desert to aiming a sniper shot at 400+ meters. You can play it your way. The dynamics of BF3 means it is best played in a squad, where you team up with 3 other players and work towards the objective (headsets are recommended) as the multiplayer truly comes to life when you are working with a group, healing an injured teammate, resupplying ammo, repairing a vehicle, all cooperative actions add to your score and are rewarded with prizes, cammo skins for weapons etc.

I could go on all day but imo Battlefield 3 is one of the best games of any console generation, and a must buy
on 20 January 2013
Was bought as a present and Son was very happy with the game, arrived on time, Son loves the fact all the downloadable content was on it. really good price it beat the play station store. would recommend and buy again, thanks
on 4 April 2013
Heard about how awesome the game was so bought it, same price as the normal edition but came with all the DLCs for free so was well worth it. Would recommend the game for FPS fans or people who like to have a lot of fun flying in jets.
on 2 November 2013
enjoyed this earlier at some point as i remember it as my ps3 picked up from the savepoint from almost a year ago! but no matter still an excellent fps for my money i will replay and replay again due to the quality of gaming experience. immersive actioner!
on 20 January 2013
We love this game in our household and although we have black ops or cod as the kids call it BF3 still has the most action and playability.
Iron out a few more patches/glitches and this game will always be top of the fps war games.
multiplayer is great and with lots of maps you should not get bored.
my only gripe is at aged 55 i have trouble flying the jets and helis and would like a way to practice come on game developers help out you older fans please !!!
The mother and daddy of all things war this is the greatest combat game ever
on 28 November 2012
I love the Battlefield experiance, the 3rd version is an improved version from the previous releases. BF3 feels like a simulation of a battlefield & plays really well, especially online for me.

The Premium edition is the ultimate package.
66 comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 May 2013
This game is unbelievably awesome and I would recommend it to anyone/everyone.... hell, I'll force people into buying it. It truly is the best shooter of its time and I say that because it is (I am not biased, I play all other shooters too) it'll soon be time for nex gen FPS's and Battlefield4 will is coming. #BePrepared
on 13 October 2013
I Paid for this product thinking it was great but considering when I got it from the post, There was no code inside so I should of paid for the Non-Premium instead.

If your considering to buy this game but with the 'Premium' I suggest you buy the higher priced choices, The lower prices have no codes.

I'm only gonna rate this around 5/5 but since I loved Battlefield 1943 I thought of buying Battlefield 3 :), And yes I'm a fan of BATTLEFIELD!
on 12 March 2013
I know everyone loves the call of duty collections, but this was made in 2011 and basically in my opinion is better ! It's go what call of duty should have, especially by now ! You even wanted to go wild on a war game ? Ever thought that wall really needs to be blown up ? Well with this you can ! You get all the bonus content too ! Which I defiantly recommend ! Other wise you only have a few maps ! And it's the game plus season pass cheaper than black ops 2 season passs alone ! The vehicles help a lot ! Especially the bikes ! Which the bikes only come with this special edition because of the season pass ! Season pass otherwise is about 40 quid ! Which isn't bad considering the time and effort put into the maps and game play along with tanks and planes ! I can actually say I will never purchase a call of duty game ever again, if battlefield keep producing too !
on 15 March 2014
Battlefield 3 was the first game of this series that I played online multiplayer. I also have this game on PC and have reached maximum scores. It has the edge on Battlefield 4 in my opinion.