Size: SIZE UK 8 / EU 42|Change
Price:£81.95+ Free shipping

on 17 July 2013
I highly recommend these, very good quality, and my instructor recommended them for beginners (maybe suitable for others too) ... they arrived next day, the size is perfect, they generally feel comfortable (they'll get better as they mould to the shape of your feet)... You get free guards with them, sharp... and indeed for Graf500, these are the cheapest sold on the internet!
I've ordered the same size as my shoes... they are the same fit.... BUT I'm not sure if they would fit people with wide-fitted feet... try them in the shop before you order...
on 9 April 2014
I have Bauer hockey skates (from far too long ago) and they are still as good as the day I bought them. I have recently. Signed up to learn how to do stopping and crossovers "properly", and could have done so in those but the tendon gaurd at the back is too hard for me to move my leg freely. They are a 5EE width and after researching online Graff seem to be the best for wider fitting feet. I was tempted by the bolero ones but thought the padding might break down quicker. These are well made and the description fits exactly. Cannot wait to try them out. I contacted the seller to ensure they were sharpened-they looked it but didn't want to risk them not being-and was emailed quickly. They are sharpened. Fit perfectly. I measure a 5.5 in clarks etc. ordered a 6 absolutely perfect! Love them!
on 17 September 2013
Fantastic skates granddaughter had Graf bolero first, these are just as good, verygood price some £20 cheaper than shops well do e
on 19 May 2014
Excellent service, Competitive price and quick service. Skates both comfortable and serviceable.
on 5 August 2014
Very happy with these skates!
on 16 November 2015
Daughter loves her skates and will be needing a new pair very soon.
on 10 April 2015