on 26 January 2013
Great pack, putting both games together gives a lot of very different sports. You have some that will get you very tired in less than half an hour (athletics, boxing, American football...), some that won't be so demanding for your body (skiing, football, table tennis...) and some that you can play really relaxed (bowling, darts). It's a better game to play with friends, but even alone against the machine is still fun.

Probably the best casual game I've played with my XBOX.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 1 July 2013
We already have Kinect Sports (call it Season 1) which came bundled with Xbox 360 with Kinect Sensor. We liked Kinect Sports, in particular the table tennis, and we wanted to try the Season 2 version. Checking for Kinect Sports Season 2 here on Amazon comes up in two different packaging: on its own as Kinect: Sports Season 2 or as part of a 2 disc collection as Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection which is even cheaper than the single disc version. Very intriguing! Naturally you would go for the 2 disc version. You can keep the duplicate (the original version) as a backup or give it to someone. Note that the disc is clearly labelled BUNDLE PACK obviously to discourage resell.

Coming back to the game, we didn't find Season 2 as exciting as the original offering. A couple of points worth mentioning from a brief gaming so far: we found the Dart game the most frustrating (you have to learn how Kinect camera sees at you for precision aiming); ground Tennis is okay but a lot to be improved upon.

In Summary, in comparison to the original Kinect Sports, there is nothing particularly exciting about Kinect Sports Season 2 but will add to the collection of XBOX 360 games to provide a wider entertainment choice.
on 28 December 2013
Great deal on amazon and nice family fun. I played most of the sports and enjoy them. Feeling tired after few rounds.
on 30 August 2013
excellent game. It was something my kids had been wanting for a while...its kept them busy over the summer...lots of different sports to play, dual player mode & single player too. I would recommend it anyone who loves jumping around!!
on 29 July 2013
in short this package was delivered earlier than expected. took only about a week to get here and also the game is very fun. not just for kids but for big kids like me and my friends who are in our early 30's and late 20's . i recommend it to anyone who wants a bit of fun with the lads or lasses but definitely more hilariously fun when having a few drinks on a weekend. this is the only reason i own a kinect and with them being so cheap on amazon now its more than worth picking one up with a copy of this game. brilliant fun.
on 1 December 2013
This is great family fun! With a good deal of content now there are two discs - this is simple, user friendly and usable for all age groups. I would recommend to all!
on 1 June 2013
Really good fun. Hilarious looking back at the photos the kinect takes of you running on the spot. The only downside for me is the kinect seems to forget from time to time that my daughter is only 5 and therefore not as tall as me. I would even play this alone (although I haven't yet!) to try and break my records.
on 28 September 2013
Speaks for itself, Disc one the original Game, Fantastic, Disc two, even better, fantastic and less than half the price from Argos.
on 6 March 2014
I liked the fact that this game was cheaper to buy both season 1 and season two, rather than buying them separate.
Also I liked that they were delivered when it said the parcel would come and I have played both the games many times with friends and family.

These games are so fun to play and has made exercise fun and a total delight to have.
So if I needed the next season from Amazon I definitely will purchase them from here.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 November 2013
The games are very good and it is a genuine product. the Delivery was spot on time and I am very happy with the purchase.