5.0 out of 5 stars Coconut Oil Cures
Excellent book. I first discovered coconut oil in the 1970's when I re-located to the West Indies. At that time no other oil was available for cooking. An egg fried in a bit of coconut oil is like a bit of heaven. Unfortunately the health experts condemned coconut oil due to its high cholesterol levels. Strangely enough, the older people on my little island have used...
Published 12 months ago by Taylor Phillips

3.0 out of 5 stars informative
I bought this book because my friend told me that coconut oil has many uses. She uses it for cooking and it has helped her with her diet. The book is an easy read and very informative.
Published 14 months ago by Jan Meredith

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Coconut Oil Cures (Miracle Healers From The Kitchen Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
give a brief introduction to the cures available with coconut oil

4.0 out of 5 stars Cocunut Oil cures, 20 May 2014
This is the second book I've purchased on coconut cures. I thought it would be very different from the first but its very similar, I don't see that as a negative it just reinforces the things I already know. A very good read though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Coconut uses book, 12 May 2014
Good all round book explaining uses of coconut oil. There are many more tips you can get off the Internet.

5.0 out of 5 stars interesting book, 12 May 2014
information in book very helpful some helpful remadies also some scientific evidence to back up the reasons to use coconut oil a daily basis

4.0 out of 5 stars Coconut Oil, 6 May 2014
I consider this book to be very informative and even taught me things I didn't know about the use of coconut.

Very good read to all, a must buy.

I will keep using this book as a reference guide as and when required.

5.0 out of 5 stars decent read, 27 Mar 2014
I enjoyed reading the explanations in this book. I have it on Kindle but would like it in paperback too for easier reference. I ordered the coconut oil and am still experimenting cooking with the raw virgin one. It is so pure and clear when melted and has been lovely to use. I will definitely buy more.

3.0 out of 5 stars informative, 17 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars One natural product with a variety of important uses, 17 April 2013
I have recently become interested in the benefits of coconut oil in everyday life and health and have started my family on including it in their daily diet. You will soon find you are looking for more books on this beneficial oil.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the paper it is written on!, 20 May 2013
The book!! had an Index which was a waste of time, as the pages were un-numbered. If this item was submitted to the
Coconut Research Centre they would probably cringe.