5.0 out of 5 stars Coconut Oil Cures
Published 17 months ago by Taylor Phillips

2.0 out of 5 stars over priced and not a great deal of additional information to my current knowledge
Rather thin, over priced and not a great deal of additional information to my current knowledge
Published 1 month ago by S Fletcher

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Coconut Oil Cures, 21 July 2013
This review is from: Coconut Oil Cures (Miracle Healers From The Kitchen Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Excellent book. I first discovered coconut oil in the 1970's when I re-located to the West Indies. At that time no other oil was available for cooking. An egg fried in a bit of coconut oil is like a bit of heaven. Unfortunately the health experts condemned coconut oil due to its high cholesterol levels. Strangely enough, the older people on my little island have used coconut oil all their lives and many lived past 90. When a larger selection of products became available from overseas, many people began a decline in health. It was only recently that nutrition experts realised that coconut oil could form a very healthy part of a diet. My local vet has also requested that my dogs receive 1 to 2 tablespoons daily in their food. The author is to be congratulated for her research. We rely too heavily on man made products when so many natural cures are readily available. Note to the author: Please, please research the benefits of soursop juice. It has been touted as being 10,000 times more effective in killing cancer cells than chemo and none of the side effects.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enlightening, 25 Sep 2013
I was interested to read this after my daughter recently embarked on the 'Candida diet' to see if it helped her long term thrush problem. She has been using coconut oil in all her food preparation and has been telling me of the good properties of coconut oil. I thought this to be another fad but she is looking fabulous! It is still early days as far as her symptoms go although they have lessened, but her skin is looking wonderful and she has lost about a stone in weight.

Having read this book has been very interesting learning about the versatility of the coconut and its many benefits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coconut Oil Cures, 24 Mar 2013
Very interesting and helpful book. Wish I had discovered the advantages of Coconut Oil a long time ago, something I will certainly keep a stock of.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cures, 3 Oct 2013
The title is accurate ,It really does cure I wasn't expecting it to make me feel the benefits so quickly after buying the good quality recommendations in the book. Follow it and you will see what I mean. I've not felt this good in a very long time.Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Coconut Oil Cures, 23 Dec 2013
I am really pleased with the book, I will definately be using more coconut in cooking and every day use

5.0 out of 5 stars Coconut oil is One of the true miracle healers., 30 Oct 2013
Mr. K. Fitzgerald (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
I take a big dollop of coconut oil in my porridge every morning and it sets me up for the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT STUFF., 30 Sep 2013
We use this all the time now for frying eggs, or anything else. I'm tempted to fill the fish fryer with this stuff as it is so nice to use, so easy to clean the pan after use and so good for us as well.
Al.

4.0 out of 5 stars Superfood, 14 Jun 2013
Informative, without too much waffling, to the point. It's good to know a product and understand how it works to support self help, especially when doctors keep letting you down. Thank you I have much more confidence in the product and ready to experiment..

5.0 out of 5 stars Coconut oil cures, 7 Jun 2013
Amazing, only wish i had discovered this years ago, love the smell and just use it for everything, great on a toasted bagel or to use as moisturiser, but best of all my psoriosis has almost gone, after 35 years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple & informative, 12 Jan 2013
Simple run through of the benefits of coconut oil :)
I would recommend this to all. Also a quick read

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›