5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended for Nexus 7
Just thought I would write a quick review about the EasyAcc Uni charger.

I have tried a few different chargers for the Nexus 7 since my original one broke "My fault" and boy did they ages to fully charge sometimes having to charge over night which was way to long in my opinion!

I did some research of my own and found that I needed a charger...
Published on 5 May 2013 by Siforce

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well within the reported range, but it's a bit flimsy
As a power source, this is stable enough and being 2 amps, makes it good for development boards. With the given adapters, you can use it on Pandaboards, Arndales, ODroids and the like.

The only problem, and quite a major one for me, is that the smallest plug (for the ODroid U2) is slightly smaller than the encasing, making it a bit flimsy. If you leave the...
Published 22 months ago by R. Golin

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended for Nexus 7, 5 May 2013
This review is from: EasyAcc 5V 2A Universal Wall Charger Adapter for iPhone, iPad, Smartphone, Tablet PC, Mini Speaker, MP3/MP4, Mobile DVD, Handheld Console, Router & Digital Devices(with 8 Connectors:Apple 30pin / Micro USB/Mini USB / DC 5.5 * 2.5 / DC 5.5 * 2.1 / DC 3.5 * 1.3 / DC 3.0 * 1.1 / DC 2.35 * 0.7) (Electronics)
Just thought I would write a quick review about the EasyAcc Uni charger.

I did some research of my own and found that I needed a charger which had an output charge of 2000mA or 2A most of my old chargers had outputs of 500mA or 0.5A which is why it took so long to charge my Nexus 7 : (,

Not anymore! My new EasyAcc charges my Nexus fully in about 3 hours which I am really happy with :)

I hope this helps anyone out looking for a replacement or spare charger of there Nexus 7. : )

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent all-in-one mains supply, 31 Oct. 2012
this is a straightforward mains adapter that's neat, small, with lots of connectors; it is a usb based system (usb connector in to the unit with multiple choices of connector at the other end). of course if you have a usb cable already you can just use that. well made, sturdy, and quality materials. doesn't overheat. great unit for charging anything from apple devices and similar more battery hungry products through to phones, cameras, virtually anything with a rechargeable battery in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 April 2013
Great find - had my bag stolen with iphone and kindle hd chargers in it - this beauty charges both without the hassle of having to buy the usb cables as well - brilliant - and has attachments for other electronics as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Works flawlessly for both my Kindle Fire HD and Windows Phone, 28 Dec. 2012
A. Morrison (UK) - See all my reviews
I've used this less than 10 times so far and only through the micro USB connector but the initial impression is good. Charge times seem fast and it works fine with both the higher and lower power devices (kindle fire HD and a windows phone).

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 27 Dec. 2012
Exactly what it says it is brilliant piece of kit very handy when u got many different phones and kids toys that need charging .

4.0 out of 5 stars Works For Apples !, 14 Nov. 2012
Works for all apple devices, but would be nice to have female USB in the kit, so all USB devices could be charged I.e. Samsung Tabs
Hence 4 Stars

5.0 out of 5 stars mains chargerlots of differ, 19 Nov. 2012
Colin Harris - See all my reviews
lots of different connections to use for any mobile device and quick delivery from seller.just what i needed to be able to use my tablet again

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Brill, 12 Aug. 2013
This item works really well and has several connectors for different devices. I was a little disappointed as it was not compatible with any of the DS machines but still a very good choice. It charges nexus 7 really fast and can even charge an old phone that I lost the charger for which I can now transfer content to new phone. Bonus!

5.0 out of 5 stars By the Power of Greyskull, 26 July 2013
GD (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I have the Powerrrrrr! at least I do now, and I get the power in half the time of my old charger. I highly recommend this charger, not just for the high speed charging, but also the different adapters means I only need to carry around one plug and then a small bag of adapters intead of 3 different power supplies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 July 2013
A great product - charged my Nexus 7 so fast compared to other chargers I had for it. Definitely 2A, rather than the usual 1A which is the normal micro-usb charging speed. For the first time, I can use my Nexus and it'll charge faster than the drain of my usage... Very fast delivery too.