5.0 out of 5 stars A Road Map & Treasure Map Of A Book
It's quite simple to upload a book to Amazon's Kindle store. It's less easy to do it professionally and be successful. Andrew has provided not only a roadmap for those lost on the journey to Kindle kingdom, but also a treasure map.

Published 23 months ago by Michelle - author of 'Goodread...

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful book
A useful book that covers many aspects of writing and publishing an ebook. My only adverse comment would be the typos ....... the book stresses how important proofreading is. But in reality these don't detract from what is basically a sound book.
Published 13 months ago by Stefan Drew

5.0 out of 5 stars A Road Map & Treasure Map Of A Book, 24 Aug 2012
This review is from: Kindle Marketing Made Easy: How to Promote Like A Pro, Get Rave Reviews, Sell More E-Books on Amazon, and Make Money With Kindle (Kindle Edition)

The first thing that impressed me about his book was a working table of contents. So few Kindle books have them, and it makes them look unprofessional.

I love the fact that he covers all the bases with this book - from designing the cover, through lots of different aspects of marketing, to using Author Central.

One chapter is called 'The Two-Word Kindle Strategy That Will Boost Your Earnings - Guaranteed!". That is worth the price of the book, if nothing else. It's a very simple thing, but one that most beginning Kindle authors overlook. He gives some interesting and different ideas to get the imagination going for this too.

An added bonus is his Kindle Template, which he is almost giving away at $5. Tremendously useful - I wish I had bought it before spending hours uploading my book in different formats in a vain attempt to get it to show up in the Kindle Preview with correct formatting.

I also loved his lengthy list of blogs that review books - which I have started to go through!

Like many authors, I have collections of unfinished books that have yet to see the light of day. I had uploaded one book on the Kindle store, just to try it out, and decided that I needed to get professional about the whole publishing and marketing thing before finishing my precious novels and unleashing those on the unsuspecting public.

I would recommend this to existing and would-be Kindle authors. We tend to be good at writing but not at marketing ourselves, and it's important to learn how when we don't have publishing houses doing it for us.

Thanks to Andrew's book, I feel a lot better prepared and am nearly ready to let my [novel] babies go. Not quite ... just nearly!

5.0 out of 5 stars You need this book !!, 30 Aug 2012
I found this book very helpful. I like the way Andrew is straight talking and pushes the reader to understand that you need to do some work to sell your book, not many readers are just going to toddle along by themselves and download it without some work from the author. I have implemented a few things and after just changing one simple thing I had quite a few more downloads than usual in the same day. Would definitely recommend this book if you want some good ideas to refine your marketing skills.

4.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of excellent tips, 3 Dec 2012
Any author publishing e-books, looking for methods to increase sales, should purchase this book; there is plenty of guidance in this informative read to help you. Containing excellent tips, written in clear, easy to understand prose, this excellent `how to' manual is altruistic, sharing good marketing and cover building tools. I will certainly follow much of the advice offered and will recommend that my writer friends get themselves a copy. There are a few typos, which will be worth fixing at some point, but they didn't detract from the overall impact.

In spite of the author's stance regarding the importance of verified purchase reviews, this will not show up as `verified' because I buy my Kindle books using my personal account.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's never too late to learn, 26 Aug 2012
J. W. Hodgson (Cambridge, England) - See all my reviews
I was intrigued and impressed to read Andrew's posting on the KDP forum. It was the perfect place to promote his book 'Kindle Marketing Made Easy'. The KDP forum is full of new authors who often struggle to get sales, let alone make a living. They would do well to download this book. Mine was on a free promotion.

I've recently turned to writing and have two self-help books under the umbrella heading: Top Tips: The first on Interviewing and the second on Writing a CV/Resume.

I feel I can use Andrew's own top tips to increase sales without changing a word in either book.

Had I read Andrew's book 2 months ago I suspect my sales of 40 books might be a lot higher. Time will tell. His book contains a lot of common sense tips and one in particular has inspired me to change my whole approach to my next book. Instead of publishing ONE book on Selling & Negotiating there will be TWO books. So obvious when you think about it, but without his book I would never have given it a second thought.

Today I bought his template for Kindle. I'll use it as a checklist. I could probably have done that for myself but I didn't. At $5 it really is a no brainer.Top Tips: Interviewing

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., 12 Feb 2014
I like this book a lot. It lays out in quite nice, easy going language what you need to do to promote a book and how to do it. Simple! My only wish is that I bought this book before I published, however it is still good. The only niggle is that a lot of the links are now discontinued, but to be honest I didn't find it a problem. I used it like a text book and went through the book carrying out what it told me to do and how to do it and referred back to it when I got lost. It is positive and friendly, which is what you need when you are venturing out in the on-line marketing world. I found it a must have!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product for New Kindle Authors, 5 Feb 2014
Packed with useful info and resources, A step by step "Blue Print" is laid out to follow.
I am now ready to publish my first KIndle book and will be utilising some of the tips that In had not previously considered.
Well worth the money guys!
Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and accessible, an excellent guide, 5 Oct 2013
Karon Grieve (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I've been very impressed by Andrew's book. He writes in an informative and friendly style with no jargon and hard selling. The free template for ebook formatting is an extra treat. Of all the books I have bought in this genre this one is definitely the best. Thanks Andrew for making life a bit easier for the ebook author, we need all the help we can get.

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful book, 4 Jun 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful tips but formatting problems, 5 April 2013
This ebook contains lots of useful tips, so it is worth buying. One caveat: despite downloading it several times, I never managed to obtain a version that didn't contain significant formatting problems. Random parts of the text were blanked out. Despite this problem, which might have been cured in later editions, if you're an author publishing on Kindle, this is a book you should read. (I'd have given it 4 stars if the formatting was okay.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 20 Mar 2013
Keith Hoare (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
Lots of information in here and well worth a browse. I thought I knew how to market, but even I learned something.