5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality for a low price
This is a superb product. It's solid, doesn't feel like it'll fall apart and more importantly it holds my phone regardless of how bumpy the journey. Too stuff.
Published 18 months ago by Kris Tearse

1.0 out of 5 stars pain in the arse.
Published 10 months ago by EmmaFurness

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality for a low price, 11 Nov. 2013
Kris Tearse "Monte Kristo" (Leicester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GreatShield Windshield Dashboard Universal Smart Holster Car Mount for Samsung Galaxy S4/S3/S3 Mini, Note 3, Blackberry Z10/Q10, iPhone 5/5S/5C/4S, Google Nexus 4, HTC One, LG G2, Sony Xperia Z and Nokia Lumia 1080/920/925/928/720/700/520/500, GPS/Satnav and other Devices (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars phone holder, 7 Sept. 2013
It's brilliant, it stands out of the way on my window and the grip is very strong, I am very pleased with this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars pain in the arse., 27 July 2014
I brought this due to good reviews, the sticky pad to put it on the dash of the car does not work I used it once and it fell off as I was driving, I was lucky it did not smash my iPhone screen!!! so I now can only use it on the windscreen but it is still hard to get it to stick on there and has left an awful mess on it my sat nav does not make this much mess.. it is also hard to get my phone to clip in and it wobbles around loads and does not bend to the shape of my window screen. it is ok for now but it is a pain in the arse and i will have to buy a better one soon before it damages my phone or window!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great design concept, let down by one flaw, 17 July 2013
Purchased for my Galaxy S4 for use as a windscreen mount (optional dash mount is provided and is a great addition to the value of the product)

Pros:
Company were prompt and courteous to respond to my email which goes along way these days.
The aesthetic design of the product is fantastic, it can be folded up when not in use and thus is unobtrusive.
Variable grip support means that if any phone can be used and a replacement holder will not be required.
Another positive to the variable grip is the phone does not need to be removed from its case, as would generally be required with a custom holder.
The ball join socket allows great flexibility to position your phone as you wish

Cons:
However, the ball joint also provide a challenge to the design, for what I would say is the main design flaw, namely
The ball socket does not seem strong enough to support the weight of my phone and thus the phone is wobbling on its vertical plane (safe and will not fall out, but distracting as its moving). On bumpy roads the phone will end up angling downwards as the issue of wobbling is amplified. Thus, to alleviate both symptoms, I have to have the phone resting on the dashboard to keep it level, thus prevents charging if using it as a sat nav.

Overall:
You need to decide if the pros outweigh the cons. For my general everyday use, the looks and design do outweigh the issue of the ball joint. If you are someone who needs a sat nav then you will need to use the phone in landscape. The phone as well does not extend a large amount beyond the dashboard, this is not a con, it's the design, but again if you intend to charge your phone you would need to use the included desk mount adaptor instead of windscreen mount.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 15 Aug. 2013
its perfect i have put the sticky pad on my dash and it dosnt budge so there is no chance that it will fall off

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 16 Sept. 2013
Very compact and light. Fixes easily to windscreen. Adjusts to any angle and is very stable. I can use a number of different devices with it
Very happy with this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Vibrates too much, 23 April 2014
Bought for holding my small smartphone (Experia E) to use the "daily road" app. It sticks to the windscreen like glue but there is too much play on the bit that holds the phone and it vibrates like mad! Same would be for the sat nav app so I'm looking for another product . Probably OK if all you want it to do is hold a smartphone somewhere within easy reach.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very versatile product!, 23 Oct. 2013
I'm very happy with my purchase! The holder is very versatile, you can easily hold it in the car windows or on the dashboard and it also supports different phones models and dimensions.

5.0 out of 5 stars over achiever, 1 Dec. 2013
For a little thing its brilliant. It sticks to windscreen like glue. I use it in both my car and truck so its in out every day. Most of the other types I have had just break. This is a sturdy Peice of kit. Allows you to put your phone in any position you could possibly need. Only thing I would comment on as a bit of a downer, and thats only cos I take it in and out a lot is the little rubber grip to remove it is not long enough. But no matter I will be buying another to go in my truck.

2.0 out of 5 stars flimsy, 16 Aug. 2013
No problems recieving the product and was great for first few days but after a week or so my galaxy note 2 got the better of it and it couldn't handle my phones weight. Its very loose and everytime I go over a bump it droops. But that is with my galaxy note 2 which is colossal. if you have a lighter smaller phone I'm sure it'll work great and you'd be happy with it. Ps. If you have a heavy phone dont get this.