5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says
Fantastic replacement after losing my old adapter, glad to be able to charge it again and take it out and about with me.
Published on 30 Dec. 2012 by Master A. Johnston

1.0 out of 5 stars Tale of the WRONG connecter
This charger does not have the right shape of connecter to fit any socket on my IMP120D!
So as trading standards have said "It is not as described in the advert,and should be removed from any sales!",
now that I have your attention maybe you will refund my money & STOP selling items that are totally useless!! ;-/
Published on 9 July 2013 by Andrew Simpson

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 30 Dec. 2012
This review is from: New Trent replacement AC wall charger (UK version) for the iCarrier IMP120D External battery charger (IMP82B) (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Tale of the WRONG connecter, 9 July 2013