5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant.
Although not purchased from Amazon, I have had four sets of these bowls for 18 months now and haven't had any problems with breakage like other reviewers.
They look good and the cats love them.
Published 14 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective item, please avoid.
I felt the need to review this item having now gone through two sets of these bowls.

I ordered these for my elderly cat who likes to eat from a more elevated place, so these would have been ideal for her.
Published on 7 Mar. 2013 by BookMonsterAlly

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective item, please avoid., 7 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Catit Design Contemporary Multi-Purpose Elevated Glass Double Diner, White (Misc.)

However, after using the bowls for about a month, one developed a substantial crack around the bottom of the stem at the base of the bowl. I thought I must have knocked it or something, so accepted this and went to just using the one bowl. Shortly after, this bowl also developed a crack in the same spot.

After emailing Amazon about this they helpfully sent out a new set free of charge. After less than a month of using the new set (quite gingerly I might add so not to get another break), one of the bowls has now developed a crack in exactly the same spot as the previous two bowls. You can see and feel an obvious crack in the glass, which for cats like mine, who like to lick up every last scrap is pretty dangerous. We did also find a shard of glass on the floor. I can't say for sure it came from this, but we have no other glass items in that area so I suspect it was.

There is clearly a fault with the stems of these glasses so I would advise avoiding at all costs and I have suggested to Amazon that they discontinue this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, flawed in manufacture, 7 Sept. 2013
I was delighted with this "diner" when I received it and my cat responded well to it. As the bowls are set in a raised platform, the cat doesn't have to hunker right down to the floor when feeding. The bowls remove easily for cleaning but are snuggly held when in place. BUT, and it is a big but, Within a month or so, I've had to replace the unit because each of the bowls in turn has developed a crack round the glass pedestal. There has been no rough handling nor have there been accidents. The cracks have just appeared so I can only assume there is a fault in design or manufacture. I'm hoping the latter because we are still using the "diner" and so far the bowls are OK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 23 May 2014
They look good and the cats love them.
I use some kitchen roll under the base which holds the bowl to seep up the water that tends to run down the side of the bowl sometimes which isn't a problem as the whole unit is washed and dried daily.
One of my cats has some throat problems which means she sometimes sneezes as she drinks from the bowl and that can leave a sort of rough ring on the glass which I've had to use a pot scourer on and still no breakages.
The rubber trim on the bottom saves it from going walkies as the cats eat too.
Love these bowls but will keep an eye out for any weakness in the glass from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy cat food station, 3 Jan. 2014
This is a super product.It is very well made, sturdy but not too heavy, nice thick glass bowls which fit perfectly in the base.It has never tipped over and is easy to clean with a quick wipe over.The cats prefer it to a bowl on the floor and it is better for their posture when eating.It looks really nice in the kitchen too! well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Hit with the Cat, 3 Feb. 2015
Bought as a Christmas present for my daughters cat who took to the bowls immediately, my daughter liked it as well she thought the item was very stylish. As she has two dogs who quite like cat food Sox has a corner of the work top reserved especially for his sole use, as the work top is black marble these bowls blend in exceptionally well.

1.0 out of 5 stars the glass bowls are pretty and my cat liked them, 25 Dec. 2014
Same as with other reviewers: the glass bowls are pretty and my cat liked them, but they cracked around the pedestal, despite being only handwashed and handled with care. This design fault rendered the whole system useless. I have been unable to find just replacement bowls and certainly won't buy the whole set again. Shame!

1.0 out of 5 stars better bowls not he market - this looks good, 1 Mar. 2015
As with some other reviewers, one of the bowls developed a crack within a month, despite handling with care, and washing by hands always. and the whole thing broke a week later. better bowls not he market - this looks good, but is not worth the money for the lack of longevity

4.0 out of 5 stars My cat loves it., 30 Jun. 2013
amb (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I haven't used the glass bowls due to some other reviews, however, the elevated platform is a great idea. It makes it much easier for the cat to eat, rather than having to hunch over the bowl with their head down low, which can make them suffer from acid reflux.

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID AVOID AVIOD THIS PRODUCT !, 16 Dec. 2013
Avoid this product at all costs !
The problem is in the glass bowl which the base breaks away from the main bowl leaving very dangerous jagged edges which is lethal to any pet .I can`t believe when only yesterday i was placing the food into the dish and the whole glass bowl separated away from the glass base and if i had not have noticed it then the poor cat would have been injured in way that could have been a disaster .I`m disgusted in this product and should be removed from being on sale completely . It`s obvious where the problem lies as if you look at the base of the bowl there is a join in the glass giving this product lethal results in jagged glass breaking away etc .

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 11 Aug. 2014
This is the best cat product I have ever bought. I read the reviews which weren't very good but I thought I would give it a go anyway. They are very stylish, easy to clean & tidy. I read that the glass bowls crack etc but I have had one set for over 10 months with no problems. I even bought another when we got our kitten a week ago. Love this product and would recommend it to anyone.