5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely love them
Very high quality nice texture equal sizes very natural easy to apply best lashes I've used would recommend them to anyone delivery time is very good
Published 16 months ago by lisa smith

1.0 out of 5 stars damaged product!
They took three weeks to come and out of 10 pairs 6 were damaged so I can only wear 4. Some may think it's still a bargain price but at the end of the day I purchased 10 pairs not 4! I contacted the seller amount the damage and never heard anything back, wouldn't recommend them. Think I'll stick to local retail shops!!
Published 10 months ago by Ms. Rs Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely love them, 8 Aug 2013
This review is from: 10 Pairs False Fake Eyelashes Extensions Makeup Thick 017 (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars looks fab, 10 Sep 2013
wow i only received an email yesterday saying it was dispatched and it arrived today. they look absolutely fab! i was scared at 1st because of the cost, didnt think they would be such good quality. i have bought some from boots for £4 that were a lot worse! i cant wait to actually wear them out.

5.0 out of 5 stars beauty, 26 July 2013
they look nice, arrived without even expecting them and they look gorgeous..will see how they look when worn..love them so far

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good lashes, 1 May 2014
I've tried one eyelash pair so far since I've got them, delivery was excellent, arrived a day before the delivery estimate. Definitely worth the price, I would normally spend that price on one pair of lashes, these are definitely a bargain! The only problem I had was when I tried putting them on they were quite stiff, they Weren't so flexible, but other than that they were fabulous!

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 7 April 2013
I really liked these eyelashes, and I will order more in the future, They are good quality eyelashes and the delivery was fast really happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Jun 2014
I am a lash addict, I literally do not go anywhere without lashes on. I used to have individual ones installed in 2004, but was not happy with how they used to fall out in between visits, so I started to apply my own strip lashes. You can safely say I've tried almost every brand from cheap to stupidly expensive, so you can call me am expert. Onto the review, I must say these were excellent, applied and they lasted me over a week, usually with cheaper strip lashes I have problems with them curling up when I sleep or shedding, none of this happened with these. I wear these everyday as I like that look, but it may not be suitable for everyone, so some people may want to use them for special occasions only. They are soft but sturdy enough to hold their shape and have a nice curl. Excellent price, excellent product.

1.0 out of 5 stars damaged product!, 12 Feb 2014
Ms. Rs Jones - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars good lashes, 11 April 2014
Not bad for the price good strong lashes only thing is because there quite thick you need allot of glue to make them stick but that could just be me needing allot of glue

3.0 out of 5 stars Speedy, Stiff but Worth It!!, 16 July 2014
Very speedy delivery, dispatched on the very same day. For the price I felt the eyelashes were good. However from above you can clearly see the plastic sheen which wasnt what I expected looking at the picture. Secondly, although I am not a pro at applying eyelashes I felt they were a little too stiff for me to deal with thus time consuming. I would suggest a small eyelash glue for a higher rating. Overall, I do not regret purchasing this at all, used the same pair twice, imagine how long ten pairs will last me!

5.0 out of 5 stars great for the price!, 29 Oct 2014
i love these...i do layers of two and glue them together...cut some of them and put them on. its perfect for the cheap price. not as thick as shown in the picture and they are straight, not curvy. so make sure you bend them with your fingers for a while, glue them together, bend some more...put some glue..and theen put them on. make sure you buy seperate glue.
i find these wicked for the price. u cant complain and you cant tell their are cheap once they are on--just take the tiiimee to put them on!!