on 22 March 2013
Tried this out with my Wouxun KG-UVD6D and it works just as expected (pretty well!), audio quality is a bit lower than using a normal handset but that was to be expected.

Sits comfortably enough as well although I would prefer to have a choice of size in ear buds.

Product arrived in good time and in good packing as well.

Would prefer thicker cabling (just for peace of mind) but given this is a 'value' end product that's again to be expected.
on 30 September 2013
So my team bought three of these for airsofting. when preparing, doing mic checks etc. Sound quality was good, nothing outstanding but we could all understand each other, so the mic part worked fine too. However when we actually got into the action two out of three mic's broke. One of them, had the wires fall out of the ptt bit whilst removing the tactical vest, another the ptt stopped working completely. It appears that it is the button that is the problem as the rest continued working fine. When I opened the ptt button it was clear that there was very little to hold the wires in place. Good bit of kit for the price but not as suitable for 'demanding tasks' as described.
on 3 December 2014
One item has arrived damaged (phono plug tip loose and bent) but as they are just for show at the moment they'll do for my purposes.
If you want something functional I'd go for one of the higher cost items.
For £7 great for film / tv or cosplay
on 28 April 2014
Not so good.
Great value however not being adjustable this item does not work correctly as is too small so I will not be purchasing this again
on 4 December 2014