5.0 out of 5 stars Really good for the price
I bought this case because the one that I wanted to get (Sena Ultraslim pouch) would not be available until a month after the iPhone 5 came out, so I needed an interim case. Also, the price for this was really good (£3.99).

Published on 23 Sep 2012 by RL

1.0 out of 5 stars The case does not fit an iphone 5S!
This case does not fit an iphone 5S! It is not deep enough and the phone is sticking out the top of the case. Very disappointed.
Published 9 months ago by Katherine Sweeney

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good for the price, 23 Sep 2012

I've been using the case for a couple of days now, and my impressions are good. The case is well made; upon close inspection you can tell it's not "proper" leather, but it looks fine.

To be honest, there's not much wrong with the case, here are a few things I noticed:

Sometimes when you try and put the phone in, it seems to go in about 70% of the way and then catch on the ribbon that is used to pull the phone out of the case, but you can just pull the ribbon a bit to release it and then push it all the way in.

Also, if you want to use your headphones with the case, then you'll need to put your phone into the case upside down. This is because there are no holes in the bottom of the case and the iPhone 5's headphone socket is at the bottom of the phone now.

When I take the phone out of the case to use it, I rest the phone on the case and hold them both in my hand. However, if I put the phone on the front of the case then the ribbon and the magnetic catch sometimes flop over and dangle in front of the screen; resting the phone on the back of the case solves this problem.

I give this 5 stars because it really is amazing value. I'm still planning to get my replacement case once it becomes available, but I am happy to use this one in the meantime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly, 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: Terrapin Premium PU Leather Pocket Case for iPhone 5S - Purple (Accessory)
This case fits my 5s perfectly, I also use a snap fit cover on my phone which makes the case a little tight, but can still fit the phone in fine for extra protection as I didn't want to use a screen protector. Can be a bit cumbersome when trying to get the phone out to answer a call but the protection it provides is more important in my eyes.

1.0 out of 5 stars The case does not fit an iphone 5S!, 3 Mar 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars iPhone 5 Leather Case Purple, 16 April 2013
This case is great! Fits the iPhone 5 perfectly, magnetic tab to hold phone safely inside.
Personally I would of preferred a little bigger so I could still have a thin cover on my phone so that it is still protected when outside of the case.

4.0 out of 5 stars in fact it needed a bit of a stretch but is now perfect. I like the dark red, 2 July 2014
AlisonH (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Wysiwyg.It fits the kestrel phone very snuggly, in fact it needed a bit of a stretch but is now perfect.I like the dark red, and it's very good value.

3.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend, 12 Jun 2014
Nice case. The colour was a bit darker then I thought and not to keen on the clip to get phone in & out but for the price you pay, it's a great product

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 12 May 2014
Good price and looks nice too. Also there is a magnetic bit at the bottom so that your phone doesnt accidently fall out.

4.0 out of 5 stars looks like leather, 8 May 2014
I chose this type of pocket case because of the extra security of the magnetic flap at the top. The thing you use to pull the phone out with is OK, but sometimes the phone wont go in all the way and then you have to check the strip and pull it up farther. I am now not convinced about this method of storing my phone. When its out of its case to use it, I feel its more likely to get dropped and broken. I wanted a cover that I could easily take it out of to transfer over to my gym arm band. When I used my previous, flip over cover it was very difficult to release it from the case holding. Nothing wrong with this pocket case just not sure if its for me or not. Still searching for something that ticks all the boxes!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 24 Mar 2014
Looks good, protects your i phone and great value for money. Highly recommended a must buy today item! Many thanks again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 Mar 2014
protective case great colour well worth the money but for £2.99 excellent buy and very fast service would recommend this product much better than the other one i purchased from another supplier