on 15 November 2012
Having ordered these gloves they arrived very promptly. The quality of these mitten cap gloves is superb and they are excellent value for money. I bought something similar last year through Amazon but the quality was not a patch on this Rockjock pair I have just bought. I will be buying some more Rockjock products for Xmas presents this year and will be treating myself to a matching fairisle neck warmer. Thanks a lot.
on 1 December 2012
Good quality, quick delivery, beautifully cute product. I wear them pretty much everyday as it is winter and they keep my hands warm. Very practical when I need to type on my touch-screen phone as I can pull back the mitten cap.
I would recommend this to anyone who wants warm hands this winter!
on 19 January 2015
These are definitely of poor quality. Given as a gift at Christmas time and they are falling apart already! (it is only mid Jan). Would not buy again, nor would I recommend to anybody who wanted a pair that would last.
Buttons came off both hands
Thumb has come apart
And they are basically falling apart! (See photos)

Look Elsewhere!!
review image review image review image
on 13 January 2013
Bought these for the wife for christmas, it's jan 13, and they've fallen to bits.
The mitten caps have fallen off, and all the other stitching is coming apart!
Avoid!!!
on 11 April 2013
i was looking for fingerless gloves and found these, which i thought were nice because of the patterns. Read the reviews that the quality is poor, but decided to try anyway as i could just return the product if i wasn't satisfied. The first pair of gloves had a loose button, and the second pair i got after returning the first was knitted badly. I'll give it a last try because as long as the knitting of the gloves is fine, i would keep it even though the buttons seem to come off easily and the knitting in the mitten caps is very poor because i won't be using the mitten caps anyway.
on 29 December 2013
I received the mittens promptly, way ahead of Christmas, which was ideal as it was intended as a Christmas present. However, when my girlfriend opened the present, she found out that there was a sizeable hole in each of the mittens, at the same spot, by the seam between the thumb and index finger. She has now stitched them up but due to the size of the holes, it is unlikely this will last.

Really disappointed that two mittens with really wholes the size of a small button were put in a bag without noticing.
on 19 January 2013
these mitts were as described, good service, arrived within stated date.
recipient of them happy to receive them.
would recommend
on 5 February 2013
Very small and had holes in when arrived at thumb area to much hassles sending back so put them in bin.... Very disappointed .
on 27 January 2013
Thick and warm mitten cap gloves, very nice design. Sadly they've started to fray within only a couple of months maximum.
on 27 December 2013
Got these as a Christmas gift for my daughter and she LOVED them when she opened the package. Unfortunately, the first time she tried them on, she noticed a small hole in one but wasn't too bothered, however she then discovered the other glove was also unravelling - very disappointing. Maybe this ways a "one off" rogue pair, I hope so as they look and feel great, we're a good price and delivered very quickly.