5.0 out of 5 stars The beauty of the human voice
Published 12 months ago by Mr P Davis

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but room for improvement
The first CD is all Choral music which you have to be in the mood to listen to. The second is mostly other stuff they have done with some interesting choice of arrangements.

I wasn't that impressed with this but 2 CDs for a range of music isn't bad. I think the more you listen the more you will like it.
Published 21 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars The beauty of the human voice, 6 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Best of the King's Singers (Audio CD)
These guys prove that the human voice is the most beautiful instrument of all. Admittedly I prefer the covers of popular songs-the classical works are not so much my culture-but the timing, quality of the voices -the pauses make for a very relaxed listen, and in many cases improve on the original song-I don't think 'Goodnight my angel' or 'You are the new day' could be bettered-a lovely collection!

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality control lacking, 15 April 2013
This review is from: The Best of the King's Singers (Audio CD)
I am unable to review both discs in this set, because I was sent 2 copies of the same disc, even though the second was printed as if it was the second one, it was a copy of the first. So combined with the hassle of sending back a faulty product, I decided to write it off. What I did receive was fine, but not as good as the King Singers I remember from way back.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but room for improvement, 14 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Indeed the best so far - what's next?, 13 Jan 2013
G. Macpherson (France - not bi-lingual yet) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Best of the King's Singers (Audio CD)
So much of this recording is memorable; not only for the quality of the singing and technique but also for the arrangements of the pieces they sing. The harmonies are luxurious, emotive and to me - very pleasing indeed. This is the disc to play if you are beginning to feel lonely but don't wish to be unhappy.

The Best of the King's Singers
The Best of the King's Singers by King's Singers (Audio CD - 2012)