Size: UK 9-11|Colour: Grey/White/Black|Change
Price:£13.46+ Free shipping

on 16 April 2014
Good inner socks that are useful as an extra layer to prevent my new squash shoes rubbing and giving me blisters. I wouldn't wear them on their own as they're quite thin, but that's just me.
on 19 January 2014
A handy way to wear your toms in the summertime without the unfortunate side effects of smelly feet and shoes, not invisible however, but that's a good thing or they'd be easily lost!
on 20 September 2014
Three pairs of quality cotton trainer socks at a very reasonable price. I wear them for those hot summer days and they feel very comfortable - much better than my normal socks.
on 14 October 2014
Really love these socks. Fit nicely and feel so comfortable. They are even better than the Umbro sneaker socks I used to buy, and I thought those were pretty good too.
on 9 February 2014
Good fit, very comfortable and washed well. To wear on winter sun holiday. Top showed slightly above trainer, but the trainer was a walking shoe type.
on 5 November 2014
Great price, great quality, great fit! I am a size 5 and when I wear them they do not slip into my shoe and towards my toes - always a plus I find!
on 8 February 2014
Thanks the socks were great , delivery was spot on i use amazon a lot somtimes would be good idea to get a customer discount on delivers.
on 18 October 2013
worth the money. very comfortable...didn't realise what a difference new socks could make..put a spring in my step on the squash court
on 26 November 2014
Good quality and comfortable.
I'd never tried this type of sock before, but once they arrived I immediately ordered some more
on 28 April 2014
I have purchased some trainer socks only to find the material too synthetic. These have a good mix and so they feel comfortable.

See one answered question